• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Millions?

jlaw-whtvr.gif

You guys think so

I wonder how many of these pretend resellers are made holding onto pairs for this long in the first place

Ive been losing on foot apps for GR Jordans now.

a few months ago I was hitting on yeezys without issue :lol:

need to see butters in person but likely not copping just thought id share that foot apps getting harder now

def getting harder and harder to eat in the big cities...

recently got a 2nd ftl acct to platinum to try and even things out a bit

Personally i struck out bad back in nov/dec but I’ve been doing okay with the 1’s recently, guess we’ll see...

The thing is a huge stock on a single colorway wouldn’t kill the hype off on the model all together right? If Jordan’s taught us anything it’s that a dead colorway in GR numbers still doesn’t hurt the aftermarket prices for a limited colorway of the same model...

We won’t be buying Breds and Beluga 1.0’s on the low because of this...Well unless they super-drop all the past releases too...

End of 2016 all the way through the end of 2017 was the golden age of foot apps...Right before they got full on rolled out the masses had no clue what was good with them...I think I only missed 2 drops (Yeezy’s / Jordan’s) between the Oreo V2’s and Beluga 2.0’s...Now I’m missing on things like the Cool Grey XI Low :lol:...

Good while it lasted...

Was lucky enough to get 3 pairs of the creams on release day. Sold one same day and gave the other to my nephew. Sold the last pair just last month for 350. definitely gonna go for a personal on re-release.

Back
Top Bottom