• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Exactly, those blue teal colored ones better be coming
those and the OG's only pairs i really need atm. the white ones and black ones are ight, but i won't be upset if i dont keep a pair. i need a pair of those hospital blue ones to wear.

those are definitely customs, even if BenBaller doesn't like to admit it.

Remember when the OG 750's came out, and Ben Baller had a "black pair", he didn't say anything about it being a custom or anything. Kim K straight up commented on his IG saying "those are fake, we didn't make them in black". Ben Baller deleted his pic with the quickness

Ready for the next wave & wouldn’t be mad at a yellow v2 restock either. I remember in the summer when they dropped I was not about that pre order life and waiting .. kind of glad cause seeing what happened to a few people in here & now we have another shot.

That’s what he was told yes but after the zebras I wouldn’t put it past to see another drop of those.. with that being said even if they don’t id rather grab the yellow 1.0 ub I had the peebras & they certainly weren’t one of my nicer v2s. Cool color and sole but eh

the guy I sold YS beluga 2.0s to said the same thing but eventually took the shoes.

then he texted me an hour later pushing it again and asking for his money back because he "couldn't afford paying that much for fake shoes" :lol:
i recently had a run in with a bad buyer. I was selling a pair of foams I had and ole boy was heated i couldnt ship the same day I received payment. He was trying to text and call me to tell me I was trying to scam him and I just refunded ole boy and kept it movin. Don't need that nonsense in my life

Had some shoes out for cleaning/photo

My IG https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/?hl=en

0308ECF8-9610-4697-B097-A9BAF5CA7141.jpeg

yup Blk/Red >>>> Zebra

they're correct, no frozen yellow v2 re-release.

and there's better colorways of the v2s anyway, wouldn't say unfortunately lol
Well the problem with that is I have all V2 except that so I was hoping for a re release but I guess I’ll just keep it moving

Back
Top Bottom