Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Did you just use Laundry Detergent and cold water?
I gotta clean my Creams and Zebras.

yes I used laundry detergent, I put it on delicate, cold water, one pillowcase per shoe, when done air dry them outside if you can not in direct sunlight.

I recently threw my creams in and they came out like this....

IMG_7941 2.jpg

^ not sure what issues your pair has, but those greys specifically do have terrible QC. I have a few pairs and have seen others first hand with beyond excessive glue and deep scratches... directly from ys and adc.

Yeah the QC on them was laughable, manager of an adidas store out here told me they had to send back about 20 pairs cause they were too messed up to sell.

yes I used laundry detergent, I put it on delicate, cold water, one pillowcase per shoe, when done air dry them outside if you can not in direct sunlight.

IMG_7941 2.jpg
Looks brand new.

IMG_7941 2.jpg

I'm gonna be sad when my creams end up like my OG white UB's =(

Need to rotate them. they were worn heavily since i got them... time to switch it up

Yeah pretty much just gotta do it right, Idk how for some people they yellow or even melt the sole :rofl:

Just throw them in the wash they will come out VNDS

oh for sure .. my OG whites have been washed more times than i can remember and my creams are going on double digit washes 8)

Did you just use Laundry Detergent and cold water?
I gotta clean my Creams and Zebras.
Did this too my zebras a few weeks ago and they came out nice and clean. I had a little mud spot on them and it got that out. Just take out the ladies and use cold water and some detergent then air dry

Oahu? Airbnb it on the other side of the island in Kailua Beach. Rent a Jeep and go around the island. Hit up north shore (get the garlic shrimp) and chill for a day. Do Waikiki, that’s where most of the tourists stay, high end shops, malls, good food. Beach hop, hit up turtle bay resort and Disney aulani resort and ask for beach access.

i did this exact trip in november and can highly recommend it. Oahu is the best island to visit: Honolulu, good shopping, waikiki, diamond head trail, manoa falls, pearl harbor and the resorts. Even caught the Vans Triple Crown at NorthShore and hit up Giovannis Garlic Shrimp. I stayed at the resorts, and you should too if you like drinking on a semi-private beach/lagoon

Lls. I just want two pair of 700s in different colors. I have two of each model in different color ways. Than I move on to the next.

Back
Top Bottom