Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Ok, log in. Buy a pair, fcfs. But then you have a 6 hour window to purchase. I don't get it still. Maybe I'll read it again when my high goes down

"You will have a 6-hour time slot to complete your purchase on Friday June 8th from 10:00 CET to 16:00 CET (Central European time)"

I’d venture a guess and say at the end of that time frame they’ll move whatever remaining pairs they have left to the public site for purchase...Safe to say they aren’t expecting these to move, otherwise they wouldn’t even be doing FCFS in the first place...

I’d venture a guess and say at the end of that time frame they’ll move whatever remaining pairs they have left to the public site for purchase...Safe to say they aren’t expecting these to move, otherwise they wouldn’t even be doing FCFS in the first place...

Pretty much after the 6 hour window.. you no longer have exclusive FCFS access lol. However, I think Naked always does there release this way.. could be wrong but there is some site that always does this.

I can't wait

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 10.02.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 10.02.06 AM.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 32
No I’m not always trusting them but I seriously hope they are correct and we get an og 700 restock soon.

717FC6DD-BD53-4218-87BD-1E994422877C.png

Yeezy mafia does provide some good info, but they’ve def been wrong about a few things

I think that they sometimes release info too early & then plans may change (brands change plans all the time).

But I don’t get how people can say they’re guessing or throwing darts when most of what they say actually happens.

They’re a hypebeast and annoying, but I think everyone appreciates the info and aren’t really “taking it with a grain of salt” like they claim on here.

I think that they sometimes release info too early & then plans may change (brands change plans all the time).

But I don’t get how people can say they’re guessing or throwing darts when most of what they say actually happens.

They’re a hypebeast and annoying, but I think everyone appreciates the info and aren’t really “taking it with a grain of salt” like they claim on here.

Facts.

Back
Top Bottom