Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
20180606_000644.jpg

Dude really went from dressing like this

The black pair is actually pretty dope, there were some other pics I can't find right now that showed some better looks.

1524253336_925c951c748c3bfdefd858408f6d0a63.jpg

kanye-west-new-yeezys.jpg

To this.....

Straight garbage

I'm sure someone already mentioned this but if the checkout method for Kanye merch is the same on future yeezy supply releases I'll be pretty happy.

I ordered the merch because I'm just a fan of Murakami's work. And of course for that Ye x Cudi. But still waiting for my digital download :lol:

i just grabbed the shirt i have way to many hoodies and living in Atlanta i never get to wear them all. i kinda wanna drop the 150 on the jacket tho srs

I grabbed a hoodie last night since I liked them better than LS even though in Florida the LS would probably be more wearable haha

I grabbed a hoodie last night since I liked them better than LS even though in Florida the LS would probably be more wearable haha

the hoodie is better but i went with what i would wear more so we was in the same boat :lol:

i'm usually rocking a bomber or camo jacket that comes off half way through the day. Atlanta can be blistering cold or stupid warm in the colder months for no reason

yeah I actually already have way too many hoodies and a few of them are yeezy merch too dating back from his old touring days. Grabbed a LS today, would've preferred a black SS with the album art

DfA4KubWAAAoceS

I need these :wow::nthat:.

These look phenomenal. Miss me with the SMYs. The pics make the piping on them look literally like dried pee. Please adidas just make the volume on these extremely high.

Kiwi 700s are nice too. I like the OG 700s better....might pass on kiwis depending money. $300 is just too much for a shoe that won't be worn that much....not to mention id prob cave and pay resale on these sesame 350s

My $220 chargeback just came in from my bank (screw you YS for never shipping my blushes). Looks like I'm ready for the SMY tomorrow. Only on ADC tho, YS has awful customer service and screw the $20 shipping charge.

Back
Top Bottom