Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Haven't come across a release this easy since the TD's...Didn't try for the Black PP's so I can't comment on those...

Hopefully the hype stay's away from the 500's...I definitely need the Utility Black pair to be a smooth release like these were...

I have a feeling the utility black will have a slightly higher demand but hopefully I'm wrong. Did you cop from YS or ADC?

Never copping off YS again. Never shipped my 700s and it’s been 2 months since I filed a dispute and they still haven’t responded to the bank for an actual refund. 3 months since the shoe dropped. Complete BS. Idk how they’re in business when they ship your s*** only 50% of the time and have no customer service.

Never copping off YS again. Never shipped my 700s and it’s been 2 months since I filed a dispute and they still haven’t responded to the back for an actual refund. 3 months since the shoe dropped. Complete BS.
You should've filed a chargeback lmao...

I have a feeling the utility black will have a slightly higher demand but hopefully I'm wrong. Did you cop from YS or ADC?

Got a pair of YS earlier but trying for ADC too...Have a 20% off code that Adidas Corporate gave me after a little problem I had when the Holi HU's dropped...It doesen't have any product restrictions on it so I'm looking to use it today to get my son a pair of these...

When I went to the bank they said that wasn’t an option, but maybe so. Either way, still not copping from there, it’s unacceptable to not give a customer a response after 3 months.

I completely agree its unacceptable, I went through the exact same thing except it was for the 500 blues. Reached out to the multiple times regarding my issue and no response after a month. Luckily my bank filed a chargeback.. I wonder why yours said it "wasn't an option"?

For those of you that are thinking "I've never had an issue with YS", consider yourself lucky. I remember I always said that to myself too, I had been copping from YS for years and then it happened.

We’re still busy pretending there is hype for these shoes so the launch will be slightly delayed. The sale will start within the next 15 mins. Keep it locked and remember, do not refresh the page.

what does an adc bot block look like?

tycoamyst-01.jpg

what does an adc bot block look like?

Adidas branded page that say's you've been denied access to their site...Then a big long paragraph saying how they take fighting bots seriously so they can provide a fair experience for everybody blah blah blah...Followed by a second paragraph telling you to just keep refreshing the page, which is likely why a person got the block page in the first place...

I ordered the merch because I'm just a fan of Murakami's work. And of course for that Ye x Cudi. But still waiting for my digital download :lol:

:wink: Merch will not ship so soon but i'm interested in the fit and quality before going ahead. Seems exclusive to the site only..or maybe the events.

I'm glad we killed Yeezys and moved the hype to Nike/Virgil/Jordan. Makes it easier to cop!

We ? I think a small part of that came from adidas killing boost by going "commercial" so to speak. But i digress.

Back
Top Bottom