Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I think @SoMuchSole23 is just looking for free shipping and shoes in hand next week. I don't think he cares about anything else.

Then that’s great because the odds are high that’ll happen on ADC. But I’ll say good luck anyway and congrats in advance for saving $20 and not having to worry about YS customer service. I never had a problem with YS in the past personally so it is what it is lol.

My whole point was that some talk so much s*** to others about price paid, shoes bought etc more than ever these days if they aren’t hype/valuable enough for them. Not so much on here but on twitter it’s just getting annoying to see the bashing. That’s the lame part.

I even see people that run bot accounts or whatever you call it bashing their own customers saying if you bought auto checkout for these then hold this L and stuff like that. So that makes me wonder how this whole thing got so twisted in recent time. I’m sure I’m not the only one thinking this.

Guess I shouldn’t talk negatively about hype in a Yeezy thread though, that’s my fault :lol:

I too have never had a problem with Yeezy Supply. I’ve received preorders a couple of weeks after, but I’m not worked up about it. I’ve bought more than half the Yeezys I own off YS with no issue.

Just save $20 on shipping on ADC yall.....it's not about bragging, or acting like you're better or cheaper than someone, it's just being smart......obviously going to be sitting. Resellers aren't checking for these no more, and a bunch more joined on the bailed train once they saw how easy it is on YS and now its a sudden "pass". Just wait for ADC and save yourself $20 for lunch money LOL.

Welp who would of thought...Yeezys are sitting and now some people all of a sudden feel no urgency to cop anymore, the thread isn't hectic, and you can actually pass on these on YS and probably cop on ADC later while it sits even more for free shipping. Should be a good day........
Majority thinks the shoe is ugly dude lol. We'll be back for the 350s and the 700s. Peep the page number :smokin

Just save $20 on shipping on ADC yall.....it's not about bragging, or acting like you're better or cheaper than someone, it's just being smart......obviously going to be sitting. Resellers aren't checking for these no more, and a bunch more joined on the bailed train once they saw how easy it is on YS and now its a sudden "pass". Just wait for ADC and save yourself $20 for lunch money LOL.

for me it's only like $2-$4 difference because I get taxed on ADC but no tax on YS.

^I agree with that and also agree with the people who would rather just get it over with and not have to deal with splashing and occasional checkout loops that come with ADC. Neither are wrong IMO.

Copping on ADC is not necessarily going to save money it will all depend on if your state charges sales tax, how much sales tax and if you are in California. For instance being in Georgia will only save $6 not $20 because total after tax will be $214. Only living in Cali, Jersey, etc will save the $20.

I experience way more problems on ADC than on YS. Not to mention the amount of time I waste on ADC is like a hyperbolic time chamber compared to YS. I'm in and out on YS, yeah their shipping takes a while (always on time for me), but I'm not waiting at the doorstep for them everyday so I can rock right away.

I hope this is easy cop on ADC- I passed on YS because they never shipped out my blushes last time (had to file a chargeback) and because no shipping on ADC (also no sales tax in Oregon so my total would come out to $200 even)

adc or bust but goddamn so tempting to get this BS over with and just cop from YS.

You know adidas is gonna drag it out like *******s until eventually dropping the splash page like the black powerphase and 500 blush. stop fronting adc

I hope this is easy cop on ADC- I passed on YS because they never shipped out my blushes last time (had to file a chargeback) and because no shipping on ADC (also no sales tax in Oregon so my total would come out to $200 even)

You'll get them no worries...Hype is non existent...

Haven't come across a release this easy since the TD's...Didn't try for the Black PP's so I can't comment on those...

Hopefully the hype stay's away from the 500's...I definitely need the Utility Black pair to be a smooth release like these were...

Back
Top Bottom