Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
the pee they soaked the SMY pairs in makes them softer

happy-cool-smiling-fresh-man-showing-thumb-up_hgfltmyhu__S0010.jpg

How long do sellers have to ship on StockX?

And is it heard of for them not to after theyve accepted a bid and payments been made?

And is it heard of for them not to after theyve accepted a bid and payments been made?

Usually two business days, sometimes three for some reason. If the value of the shoes goes up at least 20% from when the bid was accepted to the last day, then the seller might not ship and deal with the supposed 15% fee in favor of a higher sale. If the value doesn't really go up that much, then I wouldn't worry. Most of the time I expect sellers to ship on the day of the deadline.

why does it matter? he asked politely and sometimes it helps to help a random homey.

i guess yall was raised on the internet but back when it was a real community, "sneakerheads" would help one another out.

Bingo

Idk wassup with the NT thugs lol

Usually two business days, sometimes three for some reason. If the value of the shoes goes up at least 20% from when the bid was accepted to the last day, then the seller might not ship and deal with the supposed 15% fee in favor of a higher sale. If the value doesn't really go up that much, then I wouldn't worry. Most of the time I expect sellers to ship on the day of the deadline.
No ****? I thought it was a done deal. What a pain. So if the seller doesnt ship sx just issues a refund i guess?

No ****? I thought it was a done deal. What a pain. So if the seller doesnt ship sx just issues a refund i guess?

I'd say 98% - 99% of the time the seller will ship, not really something to worry about. I haven't had a case where the seller hasn't shipped, but I think they do refund you if that happens.

I'd say 98% - 99% of the time the seller will ship, not really something to worry about. I haven't had a case where the seller hasn't shipped, but I think they do refund you if that happens.
IF they pass authentication is the real issue. Sellers ship majority of the time if not usually.

I just had an issue where the seller didn’t ship the shoes out in the 2-3day time frame, they match you with another seller for the same price or cancel. stockx kept avoiding cancellation of my order after numerous emails and was saying they were going to reach out to the seller to ship. I ordered may 27th, they told me this may 31st, June 4th I was matched with a seller. I guess shoes shipped same day or next day but was at stockx for authentication on June 7th and I received them June 11th. I live in Detroit so shipping from stockx to me only takes 1 day, but these came from the AZ warehouse

Ah ok. Been almost 3 days now and still ‘pending’. Ill be pissed if this falls thorough.
Last time I bought from stock x the status skipped 'seller shipped' or whatever it is and went straight from 'pending' to 'received'. It only changed after I emailed them to see what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom