Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
there are more pairs available than blue tints. Of course, these will sell out and resell but Resell on stock x will be around 320-350.

Anyone who is saying “these are limited” or “these will resell like breds” is just being delusional lol

there are more pairs available than blue tints. Of course, these will sell out and resell but Resell on stock x will be around 320-350.

Anyone who is saying “these are limited” or “these will resell like breds” is just being delusional lol

who's your source...pinoe?

earlier today

92617E51-682A-436A-9F82-F55A0B6CED30.jpeg

Looks like people are getting shipping emails for the Yeezy and Pharrell HU restock on adc a couple days ago.

Honestly glad YS put a time up. It means i can sleep. And if i don't land butters at retail i am not bothering with resale. Will just wait for the sesame's

Looks like people are getting shipping emails for the Yeezy and Pharrell HU restock on adc a couple days ago.
That restock was for employees only. Anyone else who tried to purchase for charged and automatically refunded

I called a rep monday after i got a pending paypal charge and she said it was a legit restock however it sold out instantly and the site was showing false stock. I asked if it was employees only and she said no. When i asked about the lower price she didnt know anything about it. My charge is still there but she said it'll drop in 2-3 business days.

LOL at Yeezy Mafia

"online stock just doubled"

ok...pretty sure we have been saying in this thread there are more then "breds" as YM was claiming

Back
Top Bottom