Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Wider toebox on the 500's, like the 700s, means they're TTS for me.

I end up having to go a full size up on V2's.

Reactions: JPS
500’s I stuck with my V2 size size 12 in both pairs and they fit perfect...Slight stretch, after wear, in the toebox due to the suede used but certainly not enough for me to go with an 11.5...

Ready for Butters next weekend?

Still undecided...

One one hand I’m not sure if I want a pair or just hold off and try for a double up on the Sesame’s later on in the year...

On the other hand my creams are getting beat so these Butter’s would be a solid replacement...

Mail day.

EA8B2C5A-E390-4AA4-8EF9-E38642004AEF.jpeg

F1BA6B1E-B859-4393-A724-4FDC86736A7F.jpeg

beauty,,where did you scoop it boss?

Still undecided...

One one hand I’m not sure if I want a pair or just hold off and try for a double up on the Sesame’s later on in the year...

On the other hand my creams are getting beat so these Butter’s would be a solid replacement...

Yeah Sesame’s are a must for me.

Does finish line usually release the 350's? To me it seems like this a big release for the Butter's but I've never tracked a Yeezy release.

I'm on the fence for the Butter's but I definitely want that Sesame.

im stuck. debating on picking up SMY 500s or butters. i want some yellow kicks. leaning 500 since i dont have that model.

dont laugh but this broad rocking the blush joints make me think theyll be dope.

yes im a male. yes i look at female fashion for inspo sometimes. yes i listen to kpop lmao.

im stuck. debating on picking up SMY 500s or butters. i want some yellow kicks. leaning 500 since i dont have that model.

dont laugh but this broad rocking the blush joints make me think theyll be dope.

yes im a male. yes i look at female fashion for inspo sometimes. yes i listen to kpop lmao.

No problem with your strategy... just your taste...

You gonna rock a crop top too ?

Why not get both ?
no bro lol. just the silo of her pants makes me think theyll look good. ive only seen dudes rock them w shorts or skinny jeans. i tend to wear baggier sweats w techy looking kicks

and dont be a bad influence, im trying to minimize purchases outchea

Sounds like your not 100% down with the 500’s yet so I’d say try for the Butter’s next weekend...If you strike out on the Butter’s at retail you can move on the 500’s and get those at just about retail...

I’d opt for the 500’s personally because I love the model but it’s definately a love hate shoe...

You might skip on something you know you’ll like (Butters), get something you turn out not liking (500’s), then have to circle back (End up buying the Butter’s at aftermarket)...

Does anyone in houston know about release procedures for sole lounge richmond... Called they say sign up on instagram dont see a way think they lied

don't lie, you were tryna learn some new dance moves

Back
Top Bottom