Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I kinda hope that all future releases are like this. It's absurd that this is some people's first 350 because bots eat up everything and to the few that are able to get them team manual it's because of jumping through jigged hoops or being lucky on foot apps

They should change the name of this release from “Butters” to “Bricks”

20h7lea.gif

Does anyone actually rem the thanksgiving glitch?

Man, the good time for the APP boys.

Hit on all three stripes if you won.

thats actually how I got all 3. Was talking it up with @flatfoot when it happened, was shocked I hit all 3 colors 1 by 1. When I went to pickup, the employee told me that everyone that won, won all 3. Said he don't recall anyone coming in for just 1 pair unless they only entered for 1 colorway. Another dude that was next to me in line thought you can only win 1 out of 3 colorways so he specifically chose the red stripe and didn't enter for the other 2 colors. I said F it and entered all 3 and won all 3 and picked up all 3 and he had the biggest regret look on his face for not entering for all 3 too lol

First app win was the Oreo’s for me but I remember the Black Friday stuff...Cats were eating like crazy...Didn’t one guy in here say that the store he wen’t to pick up his pairs had the manager forcing everybody to choose only colorway?

Most pairs that hit the resell market before a release are backdoored or are confident people that have bots and just want to dump some for the cheaps. How many in here already have a pair in hand.

Back
Top Bottom