Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So what are the leading theories on why resale is so low on these? Why has demand dropped off so much? Is it the brand, or just this color way?

Yeah, I would say it's not too exciting of a colorway...and hype is somewhat subdued. This color is very similar to the 500s that have released and people weren't crazy about those colorways, other than it being a new silhouette. Some sort of stripe or SPLY-350 on these would've broken up the monochrome look. That said, they're a fairly clean shoe and I'm looking forward to actually seeing them in-hand.

So what are the leading theories on why resale is so low on these? Why has demand dropped off so much? Is it the brand, or just this color way?

The allure of owning a pair of Yeezys, especially V2s is gone. The model has been oversaturated with a myriad of colorways. Most of the people who ever wanted a pair of them has either hit for retail or paid resell by now. Also, this colorway is trash. It looks like a yellowed Cream 350.

Yeezy 350s are still an “it” shoe to the general/pop culture public, but it’s no longer a must have for the big spenders.
Adidas needs to get us enthusiasts as excited again

Nah. It's all about scarcity. These are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nicer than the Peezys, but because those are limited people pretend to like them.
Yeah, I'm definitely curious what people think about frozen yellows vs. butters. The frozen yellows are rather obnoxious and I pretty much hated the pics, but I like them in person. These butters look pretty plain and boring in the pics, so IMO they make the frozen yellows look good when comparing pics. Maybe my opinion will change once I get a pair in hand tomorrow and can set next to the frozen yellows.

Nah. It's all about scarcity. These are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nicer than the Peezys, but because those are limited people pretend to like them.

This. Also, just a reminder that the 500 blush is now considerably higher than it was in the first weeks following release day; it’s hard to imagine the interest in any 350 being less than the 500.

I think resale on these will go up w/ time, though not any higher than BT's or Beluga 2's. Decided I'll try to grab a couple pair and put on ice for a yr or so.

Peebras, OTOH -- always liked em. Bad luck on release day ruined me, but, if they restock, I'll be doing a dance.

The allure of owning a pair of Yeezys, especially V2s is gone. The model has been oversaturated with a myriad of colorways. Most of the people who ever wanted a pair of them has either hit for retail or paid resell by now. Also, this colorway is trash. It looks like a yellowed Cream 350.
See I hate the cream and like these. Different strokes I guess...Also, these shoes are about as comfy as it gets, so I’m fine with the production level - whether that’s over saturated or not.

Obviously a lot of factors going into it like more resellers in the game, hype dying down for the model (and hype elsewhere this year aka Nike/Jordan killing it), and higher production numbers than the initial colorways.

But if stock rumors are true, these are less produced than the BG2.0 and Blue Tints, yet those shoes are fairing way better on the aftermarket.

IMO it’s the colorway that’s causing it. If these were closer to an Olive/Moonrock colorway they would be doing a lot better, even with all other factors remaining the same.

YM is a joke. It's embarrassing the stuff they put out there and then have to take back or just ignore comments when they're wrong.
Yea but they're right more times than not, and that's where a majority of people still go to for news. I don't fault them for not being correct 100% of the time, Adidas can make changes anytime to release dates and models.

35FDEF68-B651-46D3-9F20-BD2DC2BA7D9D.jpeg
Does this mean I came off the waitlist and missed it.

I don’t fault YM for being wrong sometimes, I fault them for acting like douchebags who pretend to be infallible.

Where are the production number rumors coming from? I’m extremely skeptical.

I fault them for acting like douchebags.

Where are the production number rumors coming from? I’m extremely skeptical.

A very accurate source on NT w/ a solid track record came out of retirement this week & said the number he was given was 150k worldwide

If that's true & if ADC stock count rumor is true (30-40k) that's basically less than half the amount of Blue Tints.

Back
Top Bottom