Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
It just set in I got my first pair of yeezys now, damn

Went 0 for 4 including being like minutes late to the red October’s

For those still looking to buy and links giving access denied, go to the app, release calendar and buy from there. Worked smoothly for me

To Each His Own I Suppose :rolleyes

These Are Easily The Best Monotone 350 To Date For Me. That Frozen Lemonade Tone Of Yellow Is Pure :pimp:

The Perfect Summer Shoe
Blue tints/tings on now n zebras chilln for another day, those my 350s for the summer... creams better than these to me, but YUP TO EACH HIS OWN. No bias here, I’ve had just about all.

swooped up a pair on east bay just now, then went on footlocker and swooped another lol...........who would of thought 2 years ago that this day will come that everyone and their mom will come up on 5 pairs of yeezys and having it sit online like this. People who can never get anything finally can get their " first yeezys" cause these are so widely available. Times have changed fellas, people who won multiples dont even want to pick up all their pairs anymore. No resell value, not limited we know how the story goes. People complain for more pairs to be produced but then dont want them no more when that happens.

Caught my actual size on FTL. Let's see if they ship lol

Wish I tried them instead of wasting time on Champs every other hour :lol:

Be sure to watch your phone if using PP though. Just got a message that my payment was sus and had to authorize it lol

safe to say that if you miss on these you should question your reality?
WTCBernardcover.jpg

Finally got a W on FTL. But technically my
Fiancé won it for me... I’m personally still an L and I’ve been at it ALL DAY and was in at least 15 raffles lol :frown:

Last edited:
I looked at FTL awhile ago when everyone was carting but it wouldn’t come up in my search bar. Where was everyone finding it?

smh fell asleep like at 5, laptop on with the YS site up, woke up at 2pm, wasn't sure on em anyways and resell might not be good, maybe it was meant to be... but yeah i'm guessing it was an easy cop for everyone this time? feels like the hype was dramatically down this release.

Back
Top Bottom