Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wow, I'm catching up on all this.... just got back from Jamaica an hour ago. Pairs sittin.... Um, excuse me StockX, I will start my bid at $240..... and wait....

We breakin down strategies to pick up and pay for our shoes now. Smh. We’re masochists

what kind of boost does yeezy have? ultra? pure?
I don’t know what you mean
Boost is boost but if you mean comparing comfort wise,
It’s not as stretchy of an upper as an ultra boost but the comfort of the boost in the sole is there Like an ultra boost .
Pure boost I don’t have so not sure

smh fell asleep like at 5, laptop on with the YS site up, woke up at 2pm, wasn't sure on em anyways and resell might not be good, maybe it was meant to be... but yeah i'm guessing it was an easy cop for everyone this time? feels like the hype was dramatically down this release.
Well good thing your *** stayed asleep if you were gonna resell smh.

It has the regular boost sole the difference between pure and ultra has nothing to do with the boost

Lmao I don't understand YS' inconsistent shipping. 500s were a week and a half shipping and now it's two day? My 12.5 should come in by Tues.

:lol: YS really be something else. People getting pairs shipped from YS on the day of release?

WelcometoWestworld.gif

Yeezy supply has given me a shipping confirmation and then the shoes left the building a week and half later . I think we need to celebrate when our packages have movement from the warehouse . LOL

I don’t know what you mean
Boost is boost but if you mean comparing comfort wise,
It’s not as stretchy of an upper as an ultra boost but the comfort of the boost in the sole is there Like an ultra boost .
Pure boost I don’t have so not sure
O ok thought were different types of boost. Got my 1st ultra boost month ago lol. These will be 2nd yeezy I copped. Blue tints I won on ftl raffle an sold em to some1 at work 3hours later. Butter are 1st pair I’ll actually keep this time.

Back
Top Bottom