Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
UB's are gonna be an interesting case study.

I think they look awesome, but I also know how things went with the past 500 releases. For summertime, they're something of a curious release. With time, I think they'll do well, but probably not for months. Will be interesting to see if they adjust numbers, but, like most yeezy releases recently, think I'll put extras on ice for a while.
There will be plenty of UB going around this Sat.

Nvm, it’s a raffle
90873DA3-ACBA-4C21-8532-E5D48FE3B2F8.jpeg

They actually did, but Its weird because they do have a raffle going on now. Might have been dropped by accident

I don't know if this is true or not but there is a lot of talk in sneaker groups about Stores like Footlocker , FootAction ect... being asked to send back all pairs of Butter's tomorrow to Adidas . Would kind of make sense since Adidas stores have never wanted these sitting after the end of the day and shipped them back instead of run a FCFS.

I think that kinda stuff careens towards tinfoil hat territory.

Adi gets no financial benefit from a costly sendback, and it would lose them money.

Didn’t hear that but wouldn’t be surprising. Adi has to maintain a halo model and Yeezy is it at the moment.

Love the tin foil hat comment. These sneakers cost under $30 landed to the US. Selling at $220/each is incredible profit. If they get the pairs back Adi can meter these out in small restocks and maintain the illusion of demand. Jordan brand is doing the exact same thing with AJs.

Yeah it's meant to be a raffle. Let us know if they actually honour the purchase LOL.

I think that kinda stuff careens towards tinfoil hat territory.

Adi gets no financial benefit from a costly sendback, and it would lose them money.
Adidas requesting that all pairs be returned is fact. I was at an Adidas store when a guy was returning a pair of OG Powerphases. They were my wife’s size so I asked the employee if I could purchase them and he said no. He said they have strict rules that any Yeezy returned or not sold must be sent back to Adidas. They can not place it on the floor. That goes for Adidas I can’t speak on FTL etc.

Needless to say I just ended up buying them for retail from the dude.

still waiting on mine, and the FTL one I got late Sat as well...
it should come by end of day. just talked to FTL CS only got email for 1 order. but they said even tho i got 2 yeezy on same acct they letting me get 2. emails will be going out all day because so many orders.

Back
Top Bottom