Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I think the Butter colorway is a bit underrated.
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180701200030672_COVER.jpg

FACTS

I got both the FTL and EB shipping/UPS email not too long ago. Both pairs good to go! So clutch to be able to cop manually on foot sites like that on Saturday evening.....easy straight to cart for some yeezys lol. I think everyone who ordered should be good, wasn't glitch cancelled pairs since mine went out!

Picked up Butters from FTL and dang I really liked them when they pulled them out for a size check.

About to unload the BTs I have sitting to keep these.

Was worried this would happen ... as one of the "normal guys" or "posers" in this thread who previously only had 500s ... now I gotta admit I really like the 350. It fits me even better than the 500 ... plus finally getting a taste of that BOOST life. (Which is signifiant for my fat foot since ultra boost, uncaged, prototype boosts all felt too narrow.)

My Champs order says "Shipped from store" on my account page. I have a feeling these are gonna be in a bag for shipping and the box beat to hell when I get em

Champs, FootAction, EastBay, YeezySupply, etc all email ship notice. That was fast.

LrL5QL7.gif

Edit: Manual. Yes possible.

Last edited:
Sigh.... I think it might be time i may have to get like a bot or something... Never had the chance to pick up Yeezys at retail. Don't even own a pair!

What can i do to get better odds? I'm from the UK btw

Help a brother out

Sigh.... I think it might be time i may have to get like a bot or something... Never had the chance to pick up Yeezys at retail. Don't even own a pair!

What can i do to get better odds? I'm from the UK btw

Help a brother out
devote all your efforts to yeezy supply on release days. will always be your best chance.

Check your order status on their website. If it says in process, 1 unit ready to ship then you're good. Tracking emails will go out Monday and Tuesday.

it says Status 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP.

Just havent gotten a shipping confirmation yet, and the order still says, "In Process"

Heard some FTAs and FTLs were letting people walk out with two pairs also. They're just trying to get rid of them at this point

Employees were already buying their pairs well before the 3pm deadline. Full unis lol. Never seen that around here before

Back
Top Bottom