Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Stupid Kid: Yeah, well profits, profit. Its a FREE happy meal HATER. You are just jealous that im a badass entrepenuer and you have a stupid 9-5 job chump.

giphy.gif

depends on how many pairs of Sesames there are. If there are just as many as butters - maybe. If Sesames are more limited - probably need butters + cash
I think the days of limited yeezy releases are far Past us

Ye wants everyone to have yeezys, adidas wants everyone to buy there ****

Stupid Kid: Yeah, well profits, profit. Its a FREE happy meal HATER. You are just jealous that im a badass entrepenuer and you have a stupid 9-5 job chump.
I think some people forget that some are trying to get their rep up on GOAT so they don't have to post pics and can sell before they get their package. If you're getting retail as a return, that's still a win for those trying to build rep/rating.

I think the days of limited yeezy releases are far Past us

Ye wants everyone to have yeezys, adidas wants everyone to buy there ****
Jordan proved that it's a bad marketing scheme to make too many pairs as a GR. Adidas will continue making it at least limited enough to sell out. Not many want a shoe that doesn't sell out, just look at this thread.

HYPE FUELS SALES

I don’t think the amount of pairs have to do with anything. Previous releases were way more plentiful. It’s just the colorway.

Regardless they still sold out in a day

yeezy supply shipping :smh:
saying estimated date is july10
10 days to get a package from Cali to Maryland >D trash

Hey guys has anybody who owns washed their cream 350s in standard washer? If so, did you place in a laundry bag/pillow case first or did u just throw em in machine? Secondly did u wash gentle cycle or can regular work and did it fray the primeknit? Also has anyone ever washed their v1 same process? Any particular detergent better than the next? Have a pair of creams and pirate blacks Im ready to clean.

Hey guys has anybody who owns washed their cream 350s in standard washer? If so, did you place in a laundry bag/pillow case first or did u just throw em in machine? Secondly did u wash gentle cycle or can regular work and did it fray the primeknit? Also has anyone ever washed their v1 same process? Any particular detergent better than the next? Have a pair of creams and pirate blacks Im ready to clean.

I've cleaned my creams in the washing machine. Take out insoles, throw them in a pillowcase and knot it at the end, wash on cold. I usually toss in some OxiClean and detergent. Air dry (do not use dryer or they'll warp).

For the pirate blacks... how dirty are they? If just the soles / ridges - clean with a toothbrush. Not sure a full on wash is needed unless you went muddin'

I've cleaned my creams in the washing machine. Take out insoles, throw them in a pillowcase and knot it at the end, wash on cold. I usually toss in some OxiClean and detergent. Air dry (do not use dryer or they'll warp).

For the pirate blacks... how dirty are they? If just the soles / ridges - clean with a toothbrush. Not sure a full on wash is needed unless you went muddin'
In addition use the shortest wash cycle. My washer has a “speed cycle.”

Back
Top Bottom