Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
97DF49E5-0438-4A33-88D5-55159FAD1B4B.jpeg

Interesting...
Amazing how I was able to double up on breds and possibly cop a third pair but not one beluga 1.0.
Cancelling yeezy orders? :wow: Wow can’t believe we’re at a time were yeezys aren’t hyped up anymore. Glad I don’t care about hype and glad it’s easier to cop yeezys more than ever...
Well it's a pair that's looks off putting to most. Just because the 500s didn't sell out, doesn't mean 700s and 350s won't either. If you were here last weekend you'd know butters only sat in some footstores. That's only because these were readily available in stores.

Really love the 500 and was happy to win a raffle today.

Definitely don't understand people trying to make others feel dumb for liking something they don't, but whatever.

Because some people feel good when they make other people feel bad...I think all of us have our moments of doing this.

Yeezys remind me of when Jordan’s came out years ago. Seemed to always push the envelope style wise and many called them ugly. This will be my third time buying a 500. I didn’t like the blushes or SMY but gave them a try. Will do the same with these.

Any 500's still available in a size 12? I debated all morning but figured I'd go ahead and pick them up now if still available.

Any 500's still available in a size 12? I debated all morning but figured I'd go ahead and pick them up now if still available.

Ssense.com still has a US men’s 12

Edit:also notre-shop.com has them

Last edited:
Because some people feel good when they make other people feel bad...I think all of us have our moments of doing this.

Yeezys remind me of when Jordan’s came out years ago. Seemed to always push the envelope style wise and many called them ugly. This will be my third time buying a 500. I didn’t like the blushes or SMY but gave them a try. Will do the same with these.

back in the day, J's use to sit.....
now its all HYPE, if there isnt HYPE around a shoe it could sit, just buy what you like and rock what you want.

back in the day, J's use to sit.....
now its all HYPE, if there isnt HYPE around a shoe it could sit, just buy what you like and rock what you want.

Oh yeah, Jordan’s sat. Nothing like it has been. I used to pick them up under $100 from the local mom and pop when box was higher.

My point about the similarities is both yeezys and Jordan’s were viewed as ugly

Back
Top Bottom