Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Return Butter today at my local Champs. Employee called manager to ask if I can return. Like I doing some crime, they took it out and investigated, check every detail of the sneaker. Finally I pass and got a refund. Return nowadays smh.

A thorough inspection is normal though...

20180717_191425-1.jpg

Mine came in. Excuse the snes, pic was for monthly pick up thread.

Return Butter today at my local Champs. Employee called manager to ask if I can return. Like I doing some crime, they took it out and investigated, check every detail of the sneaker. Finally I pass and got a refund. Return nowadays smh.
This dude is a clown. Bought and returned a bunch of stuff to get Platinum all for Butters and now returned them cause the resell wasn't lit or it wasn't hype enough for his hypebeast ***.

Why did you return them?

im also thinking left laces after wearing them around for a while. I pulled those from my sns ultra boost, they have hits of 3m in them. the right laces are from my cny 3.0. its either left laces or back to og laces.

not sure what happened but i checked on the tracking for my Yeezy 500's from YS today and poof...they getting shipped today...crazy since they been lost since July 11.....

Back
Top Bottom