Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Still haven't un-dsed my 700s but i am glad they are coming back for people who missed out i think they are an excellent shoe and still are the best chunky dad shoes out. Better then the 500s, the puma's, the balenciagas, and yes better then monarchs lol

Indeed, I wasn’t able to get me size last run, this time around I will make sure I do

Still haven't un-dsed my 700s but i am glad they are coming back for people who missed out i think they are an excellent shoe and still are the best chunky dad shoes out. Better then the 500s, the puma's, the balenciagas, and yes better then monarchs lol

Yung 1s come close for me, but Wave Runners are way more comfy with boost.

Yeah im not a big fan of the yung 1 but i admit it is hard to justify the $300 price point for wave runners. So for the price i can see why people like the puma's and the yung 1s

Prices are plummeting on StockX

L61T.gif

Yeah im not a big fan of the yung 1 but i admit it is hard to justify the $300 price point for wave runners. So for the price i can see why people like the puma's and the yung 1s

I was excited when I first found out these were restocking but you just reminded me why I passed on them the first time, that $300 price..

I think I may go for them though this time around.

Those are done bro. They use oils and other chemicals in caulk that are almost impossible to get out. RIP.

What were you doing anyways??

I was outside walking down the street past a building. Halfway down the street I look and see this worker caulking the sidewalk. He didn’t even tape off the street. I look down at my shoes and one has caulking all over the suede. This was only my second time wearing them.
I talked to the business owner and he gave me $220. I will try to clean them again then they will be my workout shoes or I will just sell them cheap.

I was outside walking down the street past a building. Halfway down the street I look and see this worker caulking the sidewalk. He didn’t even tape off the street. I look down at my shoes and one has caulking all over the suede. This was only my second time wearing them.
I talked to the business owner and he gave me $220. I will try to clean them again then they will be my workout shoes or I will just sell them cheap.

$220... go buy another pair, and beat these other ones into the ground as your ****-kicking shoes.

Back
Top Bottom