Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Backpack is for personal, shoulder for my sister, and waist for the homie :'( but yeah MY BAD YALL I EFFED UP WRONG THREAD HAHAHAHAHA "WHOSE MANS IS THIS?!"
dawg i thought i was ur sistah. lmao jk. good ish man

dawg i thought i was ur sistah. lmao jk. good ish man
You only my sister if you ask first brodie! Haha I only picked it up last week because my sister was watching me cop and was like "I saw the shoulder bag on IG can you get it for me?" :lol:

I feel like when we see the product shots, we'll be singing a different tune on those glow in the darks.

With that being said....they look aweful.

T_T they already gone doeeeeee. I would've ooped a utility bag if I got one lol.
lmao thats actually the bag i want. i copped the black bookbag so im excited for it to land since u said urs is dope.

on topic: utility bag is like the static 350V2 cuz see through ya diggssss

With this GITD wave, looking like Sesames might be the end of the road for me. 6 pairs of 350s is more than enough.

With this GITD wave, looking like Sesames might be the end of the road for me. 6 pairs of 350s is more than enough.
i want sesames to be my only pair of v2. although i may cop the creams to customize

Last night to go see Mi Fallout again.

BDD99B21-E89A-4799-BFE5-6A8815A5F96A.jpeg

Y'all see that adidas reward system where you gotta unlock limited shoes by being in a tier? I know some of y'all don't follow the boost thread but THAT ISH IS CRAZY.

Y'all see that adidas reward system where you gotta unlock limited shoes by being in a tier? I know some of y'all don't follow the boost thread but THAT ISH IS CRAZY.
reeks of desparation. they can keep their special tiers

Yeah that’s ridiculous...Have to do product reviews, create profiles and make purchases to earn points that allow you to get at that limited product now? Reminds me of those StockX contests they run every once in a while...

Back
Top Bottom