Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
So I can wear 750s with no issue in my TTS and they feel great, but 350V2 and 500s I can't wear even when sizing up...Toebox is just too narrow and slanting. Are 700s similar or are they a little roomier?

Seems its hella raffles this time around for the 700's hopefully I can get a pair....me personally I'm digging how yeezy's are getting restocked.....

You sure you didn't enter SNS earlier? They're charging 309 ($299 + $10 shipping). Even if End initially had them priced at 300 it still wouldn't have come out to 309 with their $11.95 shipping. So for it to have come out to 309 they would have had to be charging below retail, which End doesn't do.
positive... it was $309 plus shipping... I know for sure because I got the email saying I entered. And I had to click the agreement that said $309 +the 11.95 shipping.

So I wonder if I hit... would I get charged the $309 plus shipping or the $385 they just jacked it up to?
thats honestly so messed up...

I’ve had my 700s since the first drop on YS... I don’t care that they keep re-releasing them... I just don’t understand why... you have the option to make different color ways... why continue othe re-drop the same exact pair over and over again... Adidas really has 0 game plan when it comes to anything
I understand what you mean and agree on other models/colorways but in this case it’s understandable since us EU folks never had an official release of the waverunners. They have only dropped in the US so far, except for some pairs on Yeezysupply.

So I can wear 750s with no issue in my TTS and they feel great, but 350V2 and 500s I can't wear even when sizing up...Toebox is just too narrow and slanting. Are 700s similar or are they a little roomier?
I would argue the toebox is lower in 700 than v2 and I take the same size

end always charges more than retail on hyped releases, frigging sucks *** as a Canadian

giphy.gif

I understand what you mean and agree on other models/colorways but in this case it’s understandable since us EU folks never had an official release of the waverunners. They have only dropped in the US so far, except for some pairs on Yeezysupply.

I don’t mind them getting more stock out there especially to Euro folks but this “re-stock” has cost them production time when they could have been manufacturing more color ways... I mean the originally drop on YS was over a year ago and we haven’t gotten anything new since...

Anyone have an idea on numbers? I’m hoping there will be enough to make this an easy cop, might be my first ever yeezy.

But I say that every time and always strike out haha smh

A lot of people stopped caring about these so it should be a lot more possible to cop em.
Good luck to those spending the cash.

Back
Top Bottom