Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
When entering the raffles.... do yal get an email immediately... or whether if you win or not ?

Thanks

oh man this is your first ADC drop huh?

welcome to hell

entering_in_new_hell_by_designspartan.jpg

im a nikehead myself. we celebrating Kaep not Audrey

I like Nike just fine but I have a ****load of adidas & other brands in my closet. To me any brand loyalty is pretty stupid unless they're cutting a check.

Always gotta laugh at people who ride super hard for Nike but have no tangible connection to them other than being a consumer of their goods over the years. That being said their marketing has always been pretty amazing, so it's not surprising people have fallen for it so hard.

I like Nike just fine but I have a ****load of adidas & other brands in my closet. To me any brand loyalty is pretty stupid unless they're cutting a check.

Always gotta laugh at people who ride super hard for Nike but have no tangible connection to them other than being a consumer of their goods over the years. That being said their marketing has always been pretty amazing, so it's not surprising people have fallen for it so hard.

Truth! It's always hilarious seeing people go out of their way shouting out and thanking shops and brands after buying something. Why you thanking them for giving them money? Should be the other way around :lol:

I was complaining about Jordan brand quality the other day and a bunch of dudes straight up got offended. Will never understand.

I just don't take them seriously.

Back
Top Bottom