Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
No F***ing way!!!! I sold a pair of BRED V2s last week on StockX and this is what they are saying they received. I literally touched that box twice to even look at the shoes, the day I received them and the day I packaged them up. Has this happened to anyone before?

E274BF65-237E-4C9D-AEDD-10A2835B94AC.jpg
Yes! This happened to be once. I sent a box in pristine condition and they showed me a picture of the box jacked up and sent it back to me.

No F***ing way!!!! I sold a pair of BRED V2s last week on StockX and this is what they are saying they received. I literally touched that box twice to even look at the shoes, the day I received them and the day I packaged them up. Has this happened to anyone before?

Yeah dude, that **** looks like it’s been straight cut. Especially if the rest of the box doesn’t look beat up. Doesn’t seem like something that would happen during shipping. I would demand to see what the box you double boxed it in looks like as well.

Yes. Not while ago, I sent the Supreme axe brand new out of the box but they sent it back and the cover was ripped like someone try to break it. Smh.

I tried selling a pair of mars 4s once and they said it had manufacture defects and I kinda knew it because it had wrinkles on the medial side from poor storage conditions. Anyways when they sent it back the box came extra beat and it ruined part of my jordan box. Stockx is really sus but I still use it for the convenience sigh.

Did you use a packing box like the ones you get with AMM or Ltd Edition in HK, where there’s a slide-out? I’ve had this happen before, where they didn’t know how to open it and just scissored the f out of it.

I tried selling a pair of mars 4s once and they said it had manufacture defects and I kinda knew it because it had wrinkles on the medial side from poor storage conditions. Anyways when they sent it back the box came extra beat and it ruined part of my jordan box. Stockx is really sus but I still use it for the convenience sigh.

ya man me too I sold my Quai 9 on STOCKx,they returned it saying it has discoloration,,duh shoes are old what did you expect from the shoes spotless,,shoes were DS though and unworn

Never had a problem (knock on wood) shipping to/receiving from GOAT. I do have something coming from SX tomorrow though :emoji_fingers_crossed:

itsl ike they took the 700 and said how can we make it as trash af as possible. the result was that disgusting trash up there.

Def in for bball jawn

Did you use a packing box like the ones you get with AMM or Ltd Edition in HK, where there’s a slide-out? I’ve had this happen before, where they didn’t know how to open it and just scissored the f out of it.
Nah I save all my boxes from ADC and NDC orders and ship shoes in those same boxes. I think this is some kind of sneaker Karma for when ADC didnt charge me for my 700s. Sneaker gods giveth and taketh.

Looks like there is an “exclusive” drop (aka reserve) for the 700 this Saturday for you guys in nyc. Check the adidas app.

Back
Top Bottom