Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ok I get it guys I get it but are you speaking from POV or actual rumored information :smh:

I’m just trying to figure out whether to pay resale or wait and try to catch the restock :ohwell:

I’m sorry I missed the wave when they dropped I’m just playing catch up sheesh |l

Bite the bullet and pay resale now b/c they’ll inevitably increase in cost. Had to do the same, unfortunately.

They’re dope though—worth the kick-in-the-balls price, IMO. Then again, I’m a sucker for anything volt/bright yellowish green.

Ok I get it guys I get it but are you speaking from POV or actual rumored information :smh:

I’m just trying to figure out whether to pay resale or wait and try to catch the restock :ohwell:

I’m sorry I missed the wave when they dropped I’m just playing catch up sheesh |l
its all good man. but there are no current plans in the pipeline (that im aware of) for a frozen yellow restock.

will there ever be one? who knows. but the only restock/re-release for now is the OG 700s

Bite the bullet and pay resale now b/c they’ll inevitably increase in cost. Had to do the same, unfortunately.

They’re dope though—worth the kick-in-the-balls price, IMO. Then again, I’m a sucker for anything volt/bright yellowish green.
This

You are the one who is speaking from "rumored information" about an imaginary restock. I'm telling you they are NOT restocking.

I'm just trying to help you, I don't really care if you believe me or not.

its all good man. but there are no current plans in the pipeline (that im aware of) for a frozen yellow restock.

will there ever be one? who knows. but the only restock/re-release for now is the OG 700s

Thanks guys

6DAE4145-6E8F-4AE0-A771-BB8FF15580C3.gif

So Yeezy brand is ripping other designers off?
More or less. He takes inspiration from other designers that he wore before he had his own clothing line. Bomber jackets, military boots, chelsea boots, oversized sweatshirts/hoodies are nothing new

Yeah but the difference is that these look terrible and nobody seems interested at all.
BAPE shoes always looked terrible to me. But to each his own

what shoe yall talking bout?
He's referring to the Season 6 Chelseas and Military Boots pictured above on this page

oh. those a very timeless silhouettes that every company has done.

i thought u meant an iconic silhouette owned by a company

Whoever made that post has no fashion sense whatsoever lol. Can't go wrong with a pair of chelsea boots when dressing up

Back
Top Bottom