Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Well just unloaded the extra pair I had for a top offer on Goat.. still wish they kept this colorway exclusive for the people who believed though. Oh well.

The way these BRANDS are moving, no release is SAFE :rofl::lol:!!! #FACTS

Yup... no "grail" is safe. Look at how many dude dropped $1500+ for Zebras. Same goes for certain Jordans etc.

For that reason I try to never pay resell, unless its something reasonable like $40-100.

Wait... these are $300? Yikes.

Sorry, I'm out of the loop with these.

I think that was a lot of what gave people pause w/ the OG release. Frankly, I do kinda agree w/ buttersnacks buttersnacks above. Would prefer personally to have a new cw. Do we actually know how many were sold w/ the first release? Hell, I haven't seen a single other person in town wearing these other than me. Granted, I live in NOLA, and this isn't exactly hype beast central. Everyone's too busy sleeping it off on Saturday mornings...

E0AD2085-6974-4544-B26A-59FFF38A0B29.jpeg
Have the link for this? I don’t see it on the website

Going to be $300 + my tax is 10% + shipping. Damn, they are busting heads! But I guess its still cheaper than resell. Although resell will continue to drop, especially after every one starts getting theirs from Adidas and YS.

Resell will dip because of the restock but just like always itll rise after massive L's have been handed out. it may never reach ATH but still will be more than retail lol.

Back
Top Bottom