Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone else's not showing up on their ups mychoice? Hoping they didn't fck up on my name or address

Odd, Secaucus is where one of the GOAT app authentication centers is as well.
I used to work at MLB in Seacaucus and there was a major UPS center there.

My statement says YS NY too but still no shipping (I'm in CT). Same with ADC

Still waiting on my YS to ship. Looking at the comments it seems like NT hit on YS more than they did Adidas.

Anyone else's not showing up on their ups mychoice? Hoping they didn't fck up on my name or address

Mine usually shows up before the YS shipment email, but this time I got the YS shipment email with UPS tracking # first and it hasn't shown up on UPS My Choice.

Checking in for NJ shipping from YS

Stoked about it because it’ll only take 3 days vs the usual 6 business days from Cali

Mine scheduled for delivery on the 14th. Thanks YS.. even though I like some of yeezy stuff with adidas.. could you imagine what he could have done with Nike omg! It would have been crazy!!

giphy.gif

Looks like they are using another company for distro now - finally showed up on Mychoice as "Fashion Dist Serv"

No more uncle Savino for us east coasters?!

edit:

Quick googles shows that the two companies are related -

Fashion Distribution Services Inc. provides logistics, storage, and distribution services. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Avenel, New Jersey. Fashion Distribution Services Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Savino Del Bene U.S.A., Inc.

For what it’s worth, I seem to have better luck on ADC by carting and logging into that ADC account on a different device then checking out. :kanyeshrug:

Wonder if that works with the Adidas app too:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom