Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
700 and 93/17s feel nothing alike on foot imo. 93/17s are even softer than UBs, arguably to its detriment. 700 doesn't even feel like a boost shoe to be honest. Has a harder feel with more stability and support. Comfortable, but 350s are still on a different level. They are knitted, squishy sock sandals. Same with UBs and 93/17s. The 700s aren't that.

We old, can't do the squishy.

None of y'all can ever be content lol. "Waiting on shipping", "I finally got shipping, but I won't get them in time before resell plummets!" Just be happy you got a pair at retail. Count your blessings.

Can’t tell if there’s sodium chloride in that post but YS can still cancel u know

Industrial-Salt.jpg

Can’t tell if there’s sodium chloride in that post but YS can still cancel u know
No sodium chloride here breh, I got my shipping from ADC yesterday, still waiting on YS shipping. Just my 2 cents; Same people complaining about not getting shipping updates yet, finally receive shipped email, then complain that they won't get it in time to get maximum profit. Just be content that you got a pair for retail and that you got your shipping confirmation that you were worried about the previous day.

Feel free to flame.

Spoiled west coasters by uncle s have to wait lmao?

They get here when they get here

OK I'm Going With This Man....

Pretty Clear You Have A Well Versed Sneaker Pallet And Those Are The Same Exact Sizing Differences For Me Across The Board :nthat:

*One Question.... Have You Purchased Any Of The Recent AJ3's? (True Blue, Black Cement)... Wondering If You Went 11 Or 10.5 On Those?
I Have new black cement 3s in an 10.5 (basically my perfect fit)
I also have bred toes in a 10.5 (slightly tight/narrow)
Kobe 1 protos in an 11 (fit great)

Back
Top Bottom