Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
it doesnt even say yeezy anywhere on the shoe but the box right?

Nope. Just the Calabasas text. Everything else just says Adidas. I still really like my powerphases though. They are a great shoe to wear when ridiculous looking bball and boost kicks just don't match the fit. You can rock nice slacks, sweaters, slightly more formal stuff with em and still have a bit of casual freshness on your feet without paying Gucci prices. Verdict is out on the black pair though, need to have them in hand first.

I don't see the appeal of the Power phases, if they didn't have a yeezy tag on then they'd end up at the thrift store.

had a pair of the white reeboks in kindergarten (c.1989-90) and got the mids (c.1998). The silhouette is pretty classic man. Need the grey and whites for a reasonable price sz 13

Damn wish I would’ve came in here earlier and seen the OC link and coupon. Wouldve def scooped for $91. Not a huge fan of this colorway though, I don’t like all Black shoes very much.

This sounds pretty stupid... but I made two orders on YS with the same info in hopes they'll cancel both orders since I managed to scoop off OC for the low. Funds will be tied but I figured this was the only way for them to cancel my YS order altogether.

This sounds pretty stupid... but I made two orders on YS with the same info in hopes they'll cancel both orders since I managed to scoop off OC for the low. Funds will be tied but I figured this was the only way for them to cancel my YS order altogether.

something tells me they're NOT filtering orders on these...good luck tho

Least they try to give you a time frame now...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180317-082136.png
    Screenshot_20180317-082136.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 60
Won’t they just cancel your double? Or plot twist they let both orders go through

I think they will cancel one order and ship another one. Also there's a great chance that you might end up getting both of them.

highly doubtful they gonna cancel the doubles for this release, bruh....they know what they doing, these are hot garbage.

Back
Top Bottom