Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Almost did the OC buy but couldn’t do it...I’m good with the original drop PP’s at this point...

Just going to hold off for the Kiwi 700’s later this year...I’m over the V2’s and not completely sold on the 500’s just yet...

So people just sit and waste time trying to get passed splash just to see if they get thru and then pass because it’s sitting .. lol I mean talk about nothing better to do .. if you already made up mind on passing .. crazy world
Figured out that I can thru on IE & Firefox but not on Chrome (cleared cache, cookies).
Practicing for Kiwi's

What I’m more confused about is how is stock x continuously selling these today at 150+ when there sitting everywhere?

Grabbed from ADC, see how they are in person compared to grey’s. Grey’s have gotten some good wear this winter. No risk, free returns etc

There isn't even a splash anymore for these. Straight to picking your size, lol

Got 1 pair off ADC. Wanted 2 (would've utilized the free return on whatever pair was more wrinkled. The leather is so soft on these I remember my OGs were wrinkled to **** straight out of the box lol. Not that it matters if you're wearing them, but still).

...But ADC wouldn't let me check out twice. Kept getting the "For security reasons" error. Weird because I never had an issue placing multiples with any of the 350s, even with the same address. Guess they're OK with these sitting!

Had to pass on these. Had them sit in my cart like 3 times but I thought to myself I have too many all black shoes.

picked up a pear. now only need the whites. I OD this month. 700s, henderscheme 4s, got my knicks asics back. im wildin :lol:

**** I missed a call from some 844 number. Was that OC? Guess they'll cancel my order then. Damn. Oh well, I'll take the JDSports pair instead I guess. $140 feels like an L though after $98...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom