Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I've never seen a pair of Adidas Yeezys in person to this day. I'd likely do a double take too if I ever saw someone actually wearing them:lol:
Yup. Never in person
Where do u live bruh
That’s what I want to know ? Also i take it you yourself don’t have any ? or do u mean you’ve never seen them on anyone else ?

Besides my own pairs, I've only seen two other people with them on feet ever since Yeezys have been out. The Turtle Doves during Super Bowl weekend in SF and the Beluga 1.0s during a basketball game in Oakland. I live in the Bay out here in Cali.

That’s what I want to know ? Also i take it you yourself don’t have any ? or do u mean you’ve never seen them on anyone else ?

I've been living in Georgia (north of Atlanta) for about a year, but even when I was in San Diego or go into Atlanta I never see them. Don't own any pair of my own since I take an L whenever I try on release day. I'll probably get lucky and cop for retail eventually (or maybe I won't :lol:). I just find it funny when I see people say everyone has Yeezys now and I'm just like "where is this magical place you speak of".

Finally broke these out

image_uploaded_from_ios_1024-1.jpg

my heel doesn’t slip at all in the 700s

think a lot of yall got the wrong size

Yea, I think some people who size up for V2’s & went with that size for the 700... may have been better off going TTS.

I go TTS for V2’s (snug but best fit IMO) & went TTS for the Waverunners (perfect fit).

I cant wait to have these 500's in hand. The 700's and Nike Kobe 1s got me hungry for all these blends of materials on shoes.

Besides my own pairs, I've only seen two other people with them on feet ever since Yeezys have been out. The Turtle Doves during Super Bowl weekend in SF and the Beluga 1.0s during a basketball game in Oakland. I live in the Bay out here in Cali.

really? i’m on SF and see yeezys fairly often. i wouldn’t say all the time but at least once a week

I got heel slippage when I tried rocking the untied look. Tightened up the laces & had no problem. I’d rather wear them loose but it ain’t happening lol. No way I could go down a half size in mine either.

Those big time resellers with like 6 feet stacks of yeezys are usually backdooring these pairs from boutiques I think. Lol its funny how these average joes are really trying to be resellers tho. Shuffling to sell their size 13s smh. They could've sold it for 600+ last couple of weeks. Now the asks on stockx are lowballing a bit and a bunch of people undercutting. I should've waited but I'm not gonna fuss over $50 tho.
I guess thats good for people who actually want the shoe, amateur resellers are undercutting one another driving the prices down.. if reseller "plugs" and ATC services gobbled up all the pairs, I imagine the prices to be a bit higher.

Thats kinda like me tho.. if i can cop extras i will def sell them to fund my current and future purchases... I dont have a "plug" just luck and preparation... . its a hobby for some of us and thats okay, but for those who are jumping on the bandwagon and treating this like a fad are cancerous to the shoe game....but thats how everything "collectable" is treated... i saw it with trading cards growing up, shoes and now watches ( new rolex GMT has a 2-3 year wait and thos getting them early are going to flip for 6K+) and dont even get me started on cars...

I must say, Self Funding hobbies are the best..but this game is changing so fast, i may have to move on one day...

Yea, I think some people who size up for V2’s & went with that size for the 700... may have been better off going TTS.

I go TTS for V2’s (snug but best fit IMO) & went TTS for the Waverunners (perfect fit).

I half size up on V2's and they are super snug. I went TTS with the 700s and there's still a little room for heel slip.

I guess thats good for people who actually want the shoe, amateur resellers are undercutting one another driving the prices down.. if reseller "plugs" and ATC services gobbled up all the pairs, I imagine the prices to be a bit higher.

Thats kinda like me tho.. if i can cop extras i will def sell them to fund my current and future purchases... I dont have a "plug" just luck and preparation... . its a hobby for some of us and thats okay, but for those who are jumping on the bandwagon and treating this like a fad are cancerous to the shoe game....but thats how everything "collectable" is treated... i saw it with trading cards growing up, shoes and now watches ( new rolex GMT has a 2-3 year wait and thos getting them early are going to flip for 6K+) and dont even get me started on cars...

I must say, Self Funding hobbies are the best..but this game is changing so fast, i may have to move on one day...
Good for us but funny that they're really impatient when selling. I usually cop for others but if it doesn't fit them or they were able to get their own pairs, I would just sell it to fund the pair I got for myself too. My extra bred v2s that I sold funded my last 3 yeezy cops (no including the 700s).

I remember awhile back there was this big debate about whether resellers (real ones who get lots of pairs) control the resell value of shoes. And it seems now a lot of people are basically saying that due to those Real resellers not being able to get as many pairs because ADC Anti-bot measures, wannabe resellers are bringing resell prices down by undercutting each other. So was there some truth to Resellers controlling the resell value of shoes?

I remember awhile back there was this big debate about whether resellers (real ones who get lots of pairs) control the resell value of shoes. And it seems now a lot of people are basically saying that due to those Real resellers not being able to get as many pairs because ADC Anti-bot measures, wannabe resellers are bringing resell prices down by undercutting each other. So was there some truth to Resellers controlling the resell value of shoes?
Yes. Especially with stockx and goat, the average joes that are reselling are trying to compete with each other to sell whatever they got from a drop ASAP. Big time resellers are firm on their prices and are willing to wait to get rid of their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom