• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
34C0D608-6BC3-48D2-B5AB-26FE0FD08FD4.jpeg

Was hoping to wear my Blush preorder for this space party but I’ll have to do with Season 3 boots.
Dope! My season 3 boots are one of my favorite.

Do You Guys Think It’d Be Silly To Pass On DS Oreo V2s At $500? :nerd:

They’re Technically A Half Size Small But Maybe Could Trade Eventually For My Size?

V2 prices have been dropping, so $500 for those isn’t as farfetched as it sounds. I’d still personally pass on that if it wasn’t my size

What the. I thought they got raided.

They did but the LA anti-counterfeiting unit is so understaffed (literally only ~10 people for all of the greater Los Angeles area) that they just reopen every time & no one does anything.

Walked by yesterday and saw what I assume was a group of chinese tourists in there buying a bunch of stuff. :smh:

Trying to grab some 750 TBs in a 14... perfect world I'd be able to swap my GGz for em. Anyone kno of a seller of my size in TBs??

Yeah I find it kind of weird that there's no confirmation of these releasing Saturday yet

Well should find out tomorrow/Tuesday definitely as Confirmed reservations should open for Wednesday

If anyone gets info from that guy for the 500 checkout link help, would love to get a PM about it. Would appreciate being helped rather than being the one to help this time around.

If they guy is just giving out the links from the last YS release i believe they were posted in here. There is no guarantee that they will be the same link. I am sure YS will change something in the code.
If not...back door season will be upon us heavy.

Is there any consensus on 500 sizing? I am assuming everyone will just default to "TTS". Went with my V2 sizing on my pre-order hoping for the best

Back
Top Bottom