Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
it may be time for me to sell my TD's...what is the best way to sell a 8/10 (maybe 7/10 depending on how critical your eyes are) condition pair?

GOAT? I'm not a part of any FB groups..i figure SoCal consignments will lowball me so thats not really worth the drive through LA

it may be time for me to sell my TD's...what is the best way to sell a 8/10 (maybe 7/10 depending on how critical your eyes are) condition pair?

GOAT? I'm not a part of any FB groups..i figure SoCal consignments will lowball me so thats not really worth the drive through LA

GOAT would be best since people can offer on there for used as well.

These things trassssssh. got two pairs for trade bait.
2ihqqs2.jpg

Trade bait? Trade bait usually means the shoe actually has a good resale value. The 500s don't. They're not bait for anything :lol:

Finally movement on my pair from YS. Should be getting mine in on Friday. Not preorder pair, but from SAT drop.

He gonna be trading bricks for bricks

Trade bait? Trade bait usually means the shoe actually has a good resale value. The 500s don't. They're not bait for anything :lol:
Always wondering if anyone has done any trade anymore now that StockX/Goat makes it easy to sell and buy what you like. I have NEVER done any trades lol. just thought it'd be too much of a hassle to trade.

Always wondering if anyone has done any trade anymore now that StockX/Goat makes it easy to sell and buy what you like. I have NEVER done any trades lol. just thought it'd be too much of a hassle to trade.
Yeah I'd only do trades locally but even then I don't want anyone pulling some dumb **** on me with fakes or a gun...

What I don’t get is how can you have ordered 500’s and just realize you didn’t like them :stoneface:

When in fact these shoes actually look better in person than in actual pics if you ask me :rolleyes

I didn’t like them from the beginning when I first saw them but to be honest they’ve actually grown on me :ohwell:

I kind of want to pic a pair up seeing as the prices are so low but I’m dreading how big a size 14 is gonna look :smh:

My ya preorder pair get here next week while my adc pair gets here today. Wtf? I’m definitely not falling for the preorder jig anymore. I also have an extra pending charge on one of my cards I tried to checkout, but I never got confirmation and I know how hard it is to get in touch with cs. Pair showing up or nah?

When I doubled back I noticed they dropped the pending charge. But I also noticed my adidas charge dropped to but they deliver today. Is that normal?

^oxymoronic' statement...

Any big footers get shipping from YS or ADC from the Sat drop?

Got small size shipping quick like Sunday morn- 13 the next day and finally my personal 12 just yesterday at like 6pm

Looking forward to getting these in hand- dumped the 700 cause they weren’t for me but think these will stay

how do you get the amex credit?

I want to know this also.

The ANC10 code didn’t work either

Forgive me, the code is actually A10NC, 10% your first order on Farfetch.

I have Amex Blue Preferred, which has rolling statement credit promos. This month included a Farfetch promo for $50 back over $250.

Using the promo, the order was initially under $250.

To get max benefit, I added a cheap Adidas bag and checked out...used both the promo code and got the statement credit as promised.

Hope this helps.

Just saw that the gray pair has a my size at around $260...tempting.

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 7.14.49 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 7.15.30 AM.png

Thanks for sharing these links.

The pic of the boot looking down at the toe box made me think of how similar that area looks like an Airmax 95. I didn’t see it on the low top models, but with the boots it’s more pronounced.

Im starting to think history is repeating itself in some way with many trashing the 500s in general. It honestly makes me feel like what happened 30+ years ago with Jordans. They Pushed the design envelope so much during that time that literally when each new model came out they were described as ugly. Back then it was neighborhood kids (no interwebs). I’m starting to think a Kayne is going to pull off creating a legit sneaker brand long term.

I should get my pairs in today from ADC. If I can pull off wearing them they’re keepers.

Today is Wednesday and i still don’t have a tracking number for my preorder pair. This is the last time preorder anything from Yeezy Supply.

Thanks for sharing these links.

The pic of the boot looking down at the toe box made me think of how similar that area looks like an Airmax 95. I didn’t see it on the low top models, but with the boots it’s more pronounced.

Im starting to think history is repeating itself in some way with many trashing the 500s in general. It honestly makes me feel like what happened 30+ years ago with Jordans. They Pushed the design envelope so much during that time that literally when each new model came out they were described as ugly. Back then it was neighborhood kids (no interwebs). I’m starting to think a Kayne is going to pull off creating a legit sneaker brand long term.

I should get my pairs in today from ADC. If I can pull off wearing them they’re keepers.

NP.

Good point on OG Jordan releases...history has a way of being sanitized at times.

I don't enjoy Ye's apparel, but freely admit that I have exactly ZERO vision when it comes to design. The sneakers have pushed me forward.

I also like to see things for myself, free of subconscious bias because of my time here and Twitter.

700's are the only shoe I initially disliked but did a complete 180 when in hand...no hype, just needed time to "get there."

I don’t know about the long term viability of the Yeezy silhouttes but getting the 500s in hand, I haven’t been this ecstatic about the overall execution of a sneaker since I laid eyes on my personal grails (KD IV All-Star). And for something without boost, they still quite comfy.

Back
Top Bottom