Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Okay so i managed to hit twice on the Blush 500s on ADC after awhile, are most yeezy releases like this now if you just have patience? Or was this one just a lot more available?

Okay so i managed to hit twice on the Blush 500s on ADC after awhile, are most yeezy releases like this now if you just have patience? Or was this one just a lot more available?

Demand was low and there were a good amount of pairs on ADC. This wasn’t your typical Yeezy release

yeah ADC now a days suck. Can't believe people like splashing for hours.

giphy.gif

Ok quick question lol.. I just received my 590’s from adidas and sns how can I tell which is from adidas and which is from SNS lol I got everything mixed up

It’s crazy that ys is shipping Saturday orders before preorders
Whats crazy is the ground shipping they choose to ship by. My preorder was shipped on thursday, I wont receive until friday.
Both. More people would have success if they just understood patience is how you get through splash page. Once you start refreshing and loading 15 pages your done unless your doing multiple people jig.

What I don’t get is how can you have ordered 500’s and just realize you didn’t like them :stoneface:

When in fact these shoes actually look better in person than in actual pics if you ask me :rolleyes

I didn’t like them from the beginning when I first saw them but to be honest they’ve actually grown on me :ohwell:

I kind of want to pic a pair up seeing as the prices are so low but I’m dreading how big a size 14 is gonna look :smh:
My 13s came in. They're actually not that bad. But again I don't have skinny calves lol.

Adidas sent me the wrong size...5.5 instead of a 9.5 smh. Adidas customer service is the worst they don't care whatsoever.
Jeez I thought it was bad when ADC sent my brother in law a 9 instead of a 9.5 for blue tints. They went 4 sizes down for you LOL. How does that even get ****ed up.

Back
Top Bottom