Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
YS has also screwed a lot of people and you always have to fear not even receiving what you paid for at all.

You just feel better about having it in your possession. And that goes for anything you order online... not just sneakers. It’s pretty normal.

500s are really nice in person - especially in smaller sizes

heres a comparison between a 7 and a 13. You'll note that the bottom half of each shoe is similarly sized - its only in the toe box where most of the sizing difference occurs. Needless to say, the shoes look much better proportioned in smaller sizes.

I went with my v2 size, i think im going down .5

Attachments

• IMG_3843.JPG
    IMG_3843.JPG
    383.5 KB · Views: 72
I understand delayed shipping & wanting what u paid for on-time an all...but what’s the rush of you aren’t selling them? I don’t see the big fuss. they get here when they get here. shoulda ordered on ADC lol

not selling, just tryna rock, around the house...
500s are really nice in person - especially in smaller sizes

heres a comparison between a 7 and a 13. You'll note that the bottom half of each shoe is similarly sized - its only in the toe box where most of the sizing difference occurs. Needless to say, the shoes look much better proportioned in smaller sizes.

I went with my v2 size, i think im going down .5

i also went down .5 in fear of it being super long looking. hoping its not super tight.

Wore my Waverunners at Midieval Times the other day. Not the best setting to wear them, but was just excited to break them out haha

You guys I'm not sure how to say this- but these 500s are the most comfortable Yeezy for me.

Even though they are objectively not as "squishy" as the boost models, there is something about the form of this shoe that fits perfectly to my feet, and that is why they feel so nice on foot.

I know others wont agree, but thats because we dont have the same foot shape :tongue: Anyone here in the same boat as me?

500's showed up from adc. i either love or hate them can't decide. color looks like a monitor from 1985. sold my acronyms to fund these :/

Back
Top Bottom