Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
So on Sunday I got a notification from YS saying my size 9 500’s were on their way.

Today I get a notification from UPS that my package is now listed “Shipment Information Voided”.

I called UPS to ask what the hell that means and they told me that means they cancelled the order and told me to contact YS.

This was a pair from the February preorder.

I have a 9.5 for you

Btw why are people judging and bashing some of these prototypes already? Don’t you realize these 451’s and basketball shoes will look totally different later on probably. Just look at that prototype of the V1 he posted the other day. These early prototypes don’t look near what will release later on except for maybe some shapes and materials.
I judged it because my eyes saw it and didn't like 'em :lol: if they look totally different later on probably then they'll be judged on that. Saying something is not your style is not bashing btw..

Last edited:
I personally dont liek the 500 but those new colorways he showed made em look better

Wait yall see the Kiwi 700s in that pic? Where?

I only see Waverunners, Grey/Neon, & Volt...

Wait yall see the Kiwi 700s in that pic? Where?

I only see Waverunners, Grey/Neon, & Volt...

700.PNG

Kiwi, Volt, OG

I'm off that Boost euphoria when I first started wearing them. My feet need way more support, so after wearing for a long period of time my feet hurt.

I don't get it with the 350s, but UB are worn only for quick trips.

for me its the opposite - UBs have that plastic thing which gives some support. V2 is just a foam blob. Ill take adiprene any and every day over boost. No flame suit. More will jump on board too.

Ive said it before but these 500s are plush, great quality. Ill get another .5 down

Reactions: God
How you go from size 8.5 NMD r1s to sz 10 500s. Dude you wearing your shoes til your toe hit the end?...

Some of y'all got transformers feet in here. Grows with each shoe tried on. Only shoes to ever not fit me TTS were NMD r1 pks and had to go 12.5 instead of a 13, crazy explosive '17 which were tight AF so 13 didn't even fit, and drose 7s which were the same as the CE17s.

Have you actually tried it on? I got a 0.5 up pair sitting at my parents atm but sz up 1 fits perfect .....im a tts 9 and huarache lights from 04 sz 10 fit perfect i have enough room in nmd pk to hit even an 8 but wont be wearable i wear 8.5 only with 9 being too big....doesnt matter just what the length of the shoe is if they have too much cushioning or a narrow cut it changes sizes too

I base the shoe on heel slippage and my feet dont shift at all.....i have enough room in my yeezy 500 sz 10 as my aj 1 sz 9

2 full sizes change from an 8 to 10. Imagine that
Nah im a tts 9 nmd pk obviously just run a 0.5 too big but your boys toes can move a 0.5 forward to hit toe but really im 8.5 only...9.5 only for me in v2 never tried 10...but yeezy 500 is way more padded then a 350 beluga 2.0 or blue tint yall nibbas hating probably dont even own a pair

Some people say certain v2 run up a full size too

Rats delivered today...man then ish wild. Lol... like its literally nothing to compare them to.

I may cop a 2nd pair. Like looking from the top down or from the inside is nuts.

20180419_161516.jpg

Getting my pre-ordered 500s delivered tomorrow. I'm thinking they'll look a lot better in person than online but now that they leaked those future colorways I'm really hyped about the 500s. Those future models will blow away the blushes imo. Definitely on the 500 wave.

Back
Top Bottom