Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I Have A **** Ton Of Air Max Models And I Would Definitely Call The AM98 TTS.

I Wear A 10 Too And There Ain’t No Way In Hell A 10.5 Wouldn’t Fit Me And A Size 11 Is Way Out Of The Question!

Was Your Foot All Swollen? :lol:
LMAO trust me when I was buying in store I was just pissed off asking for different sizes.
I'm a 10 in vapormaxes. 10 in Jordan 1s. 10 in V2s. 10 in fk trainers. 10 in NB 998s.
10.5 in Air max 1. 10 in Air Max plus. 10.5 in am90s. my feet fine fam, am98s just tight af.

A little different since JB is old designs with old tech and these are new designs with old tech. Old tech is old tech ijs...
what are you even talking about fam. Boost is literally the only new tech we've seen in a loooong time.
Everything else have been around for a while. and EVEN BOOST is just a tweaking of a pre existing
material- TPU. They just redid the way it was made, still the same material.

What I'm saying here is, nothing is really new apart from 3D printing. Everything is pure marketing, how
do you guys not know this? And to think that you are paying for what you are getting in proportion to the
raw material cost, you're kidding yourself. Oh you think React is new tech? LMAO
None of us are getting our money's worth here, we're paying for the brand and marketing.

I got 11, just like my Waverunners, and they run smaller then them.

I get the heel slippage, but my toe has just enough room at the toe box. The toe box just run low? I can feel the roof wrap around my big toe. So far, no discomfort, but I will have decisions to make for the black rats release.

what are you even talking about fam. Boost is literally the only new tech we've seen in a loooong time.
Everything else have been around for a while. and EVEN BOOST is just a tweaking of a pre existing
material- TPU. They just redid the way it was made, still the same material.

What I'm saying here is, nothing is really new apart from 3D printing. Everything is pure marketing, how
do you guys not know this? And to think that you are paying for what you are getting in proportion to the
raw material cost, you're kidding yourself. Oh you think React is new tech? LMAO
None of us are getting our money's worth here, we're paying for the brand and marketing.
I'm talking about both techs being old but the 500 being a new design with old tech vs JB old designs with old tech.

I got 11, just like my Waverunners, and they run smaller then them.

I get the heel slippage, but my toe has just enough room at the toe box. The toe box just run low? I can feel the roof wrap around my big toe. So far, no discomfort, but I will have decisions to make for the black rats release.
exactly this

YzyLab sayin Super Moon Yelllow 500s drop June 9.

21k+ stock for EU, similar numbers to Blush iirc.
383274483726680064.png

the 500 being such a monotone and unique shoe, i dont think i could do multiple colours..
might just stick with the blushes

the 500 being such a monotone and unique shoe, i dont think i could do multiple colours..
might just stick with the blushes
this is kind of how im leaning. not to mention that they are both light shades.

If i get my 500s in hand an love them il consider the all blacks. But two light colored monotone shoes...eh.

they just put any size on there feet in here lol..

I screwed up many times on sizing. Lol. I returned 3 pairs of UB1.0s to the adidas outlet because I messed up on sizing. All the cashiers were salivating

we talking 1.0 size?

Yes 1.0. TTS on UB 1.0 is too tight my feet hurt after a few hours

For Blushes I kept reading TTS and even some saying they can size up. There was also a small number of people saying they can size down.
A majority of my shoes are 9.5.

all black also don't do much for me. I prefer all white if anything. But the black rats looks like a faded/ashy black and I like that better than straight up dull black

yeah the material and model obviously matter a lot....example: triple black powerphase = nurse shoes but triple black 500s = very wearable outside of a hospital or retirement home

Copped Blushes in 9.0 & 9.5
9.5 had heel slip
9.0 was tight but secured.
Keeping the 9.0
I wear a 10.0 in UB & 9.5 in 350 v1
F85F0CFD-92F8-43A7-B40E-A8B7968EB694.jpeg

Im a Sz 10 in almost everything.
-ALL my Jordans sz 10
-Asics sz 10
-Ultra boost 1.0 sz 10 (tight at first but material stretches)
-V1's sz 9.5 because the shoe is already loose and material stretches after wearing
-V2's sz 10 (2.0's were tight but can still wear..Haven't tried on Blue Tints yet)
-700's sz 10

Got the 500's in sz 10 and they fit nice, just enough room in the toe to comfortably walk in without tow hitting the front.

Back
Top Bottom