• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
20180502_213927.jpg

Naw , this ain't nothing new. Kanye had antics before.. if ya'll are really bout the kanye hate saying your done with the man put ya'll yeezys up for retail price :rofl: actions speak louder than words

You know damn well these people aren’t going to move their Yeezys at retail “to prove a point.” They gotta keep up their hypocritical grandstanding by telling everyone else how bad Kanye is.

Reminds me of the NFL boycott over players kneeling last Fall-everyone was watching the Super Bowl again by Feb lol

Y’all right, who am I kidding, at this point, Kanye could put a Swastika on his Yeezys, y’all lames are still coppin his stuff...

God damn lames :lol:

Y’all right, who am I kidding, at this point, Kanye could put a Swastika on his Yeezys, y’all lames are still coppin his stuff...

Actually......

the swastika means well being or prosperity

Hitler jacked it and gave the symbol a bad name

it's all over other countries for healing spot or something

so it wouldn't be surprising if Ye or Pharrell use it on a shoe :D

MAGA caps, swastikas, etc. You guys are really new if you're shocked by this. Kanye's been like this for a long time. People are just more sensitive about it nowadays. Yall already forgot he made bomber jackets and shirts with the Confederate flag years ago and people bought it and wore it with pride. Stop acting brand new about kanye's antics.

MAGA caps, swastikas, etc. You guys are really new if you're shocked by this. Kanye's been like this for a long time. People are just more sensitive about it nowadays. Yall already forgot he made bomber jackets and shirts with the Confederate flag years ago and people bought it and wore it with pride. Stop acting brand new about kanye's antics.

Yup. It's funny cuz I was a sophomore in Hs when College Dropout came out and pretty sure it was Nt that put me on too

You know what's more lame? you in a yeezy thread saying nonsense and wasting your time hating a man that gives zero damns about you..

I really can't wait for the next shoe release or music it will clearly show everyone's true color where they stand with kanye...

Hopefully it makes it easier to get stock from kanye .. he did bring in a new crowd of rich Republicans which might double the toughness on copping merchandise as well.. only time will tell

Why can’t we all just get along and be able to voice our opinions? If someone doesn’t like something that you like why attack them for it? Most people in here are grown *** men I’m assuming and you get butt hurt when someoene disagrees with your taste. Get over it. Not everyone likes every single yeezy that's okay.

Why can’t we all just get along and be able to voice our opinions? If someone doesn’t like something that you like why attack them for it? Most people in here are grown *** men I’m assuming and you get butt hurt when someoene disagrees with your taste. Get over it. Not everyone likes every single yeezy that's okay.

Ironic coming from someone who is trying to FORCE down the opinion "500's are universally ugly and NO one actually likes them". Take several seats.

Back
Top Bottom