Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
While as dumb as you usually sound, this here was funny..

I’ll elaborate...

75BD54A8-C5E3-497A-94AE-D070092E7431.jpeg

I sound dumb because I’m pointing out how ugly a shoe is? Lol

Wait, people actually gonna wear these yellow 500? If they released **** brown with cum stains, would y’all rock those too?

I think it’s so funny when people assume they have bad taste just because it doesn’t line up with theirs.

You know that a lot of people think all yeezys look ****ty? My grandma looks at my 350 V2’s and has the same reaction you do with the SMY 500’s. Does that mean she has bad taste? No. Does it mean you have bad taste? No. Does it mean we all have different taste? Yes.

I think it’s so funny when people assume they have bad taste just because it doesn’t line up with theirs.

You know that a lot of people think all yeezys look ****ty? My grandma looks at my 350 V2’s and has the same reaction you do with the SMY 500’s. Does that mean she has bad taste? No. Does it mean you have bad taste? No. Does it mean we all have different taste? Yes.

There’s different taste and there’s bad taste. 500s are all around bad taste.

Stepped out and ran errands all morning. So what's the consensus? were they sitting for a bit, easy cop on ADC? I was trolling earlier saying these will sit all day. I see a SOLD OUT lol , how did it go? And compared to the blush?

For those that want these check your emails if you signed up for the SNS raffle. Giving people a second chance to buy. I keep getting the message that it’s in other peoples cart but maybe you might get lucky.

To think that people actually have different taste than you when it comes to sneakers like whuuuut?!

I appreciate differences In taste, but when it comes to a shoe like the 500, especially in piss yellow, it’s obvious why people are hyped.... just because Kanye’s name is on them. They have no actual appeal. Can anyone even explain to me what is appealing about that design?

Back
Top Bottom