Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
All the brick talk will end tommorrow when bots eat everything up and resell prices go up. lol
Prices will definitely go up, not drastically but up,

Definitely not tomorrow but in the future months, as far as adc and ys tomorrow and people picking up pairs from footapps, other stores

IMO these will hit retail on stock x and goat by the way prices are going now, fb groups already have broke boys selling some pairs for $250

has anyone ever picked up multiple pairs in the same name, from the same store before?

I know they obviously don't allow people to cop multiples, but wondering if it would work if i showed up at different times and they didn't recognize me. when I picked up game royal jordan 1s there were two guys in line behind me and coincidentally they had the same name.

W with 10min at FTL South Coast Plaza. It took over an hour to pick up blue tints when they released from there. I showed up about 15 minutes before store opened too (80+ people in line already for pickup). Maybe need a new strategy to avoid the wait. Show up an hour before pickup deadline? 2pm instead of 10am?

lol other FTL managers laugh when I tell them how long south coast takes. I might have to go around 830-9 then.

Does Yeezy Supply allow shipping to non billing addresses? Thanks in advance!

Seriously if yall think you're getting for retail or under on stockx yall buggin lol. They gonna be $10 over retail plus shipping so you gonna hold that L. Even 500s didn't go under retail.

Seriously if yall think you're getting for retail or under on stockx yall buggin lol. They gonna be $10 over retail plus shipping so you gonna hold that L. Even 500s didn't go under retail.

Man, I can't pay that $10
I gotta hit on YS or ADC

Retail or Retail

I Ain't Ordering With Anyone That Can't Even Spell The Product Name Right :lol:
Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 11.35.42 PM.png

Last time I ordered from JD Sports, they didn’t double box... Anyone know if they stepped up their game and started double boxing?

Back
Top Bottom