• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
First Pair In The Bag For Me And My Lady :pimp:

Peeps Gonna Be Mad They Took This Nap....
CE72DDD4-EF78-419C-BCE8-3C5AEF2AEEF4.jpeg

5 More To Go:nthat:
Nice :smokin You cleaning up.
Do they fit the same as the last few v2's?

Woke up from a nap and still splashing, not even sold out yet. Been awhile since we had to do this but some things never change smh. I’m just waiting until I can go pick up my reserves so it’s all good.

WTH finally got thru splash and added to cart and now stuck on unfortunately we are unable to give you access to our site at this time

I’m glad these released before the Sesames. Now I know that I have to pull out all the stops when Sesames release.

I got through splash on my iPad but my 11 was gone, carted a 10.5 and then got banned... lol oh well, hit on kith ace and Michigan 12 this past week

Page died, refreshed more sizes showed up, probably gonna splash for two more hours then when I’m done picking up my pairs I’ll get sold out msg lol

Does anyone remember the ADC-US stock numbers for the previous 350s? I feel the recent ones were a lot more than 40k

glad i bit the bullet and picked a pair up, these pics you guys are posting are making them look better and better. Can not wait to get them in hand to see for myself.

Kicksusa in Newark NJ was very smooth, nice and professional. Glad to have won pair and pulled the trigger on YS. Came home to my tabs still splashing

Worst splash session ever. They need to stop showing sizes as sold out and then back in stock.

A few minutes ago there was nothing over a 10. Now there's damn near a FSR. These mugs are making SURE you stare at your computer screen all damn day. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom