• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
aaaannnnd still splashville

I need to close all these dam windows. 3 is enough.

But now it's a matter of pride, even though the only size left are 4 and 8.5

Tried another FTA account and able to check out as well. Its there... you are not trying if you dont cop this butter Yeezy.

praise the good sneaker gods, got my FA email!!!

I know everyone says this was an easy shoe to get, but I am still excited about it! I just wanted a pair to wear!

Hit on footaction for 9.5! I just logged on for 15 mins kept trying and hit.

ADC been on until now

praise the good sneaker gods, got my FA email!!!

I know everyone says this was an easy shoe to get, but I am still excited about it! I just wanted a pair to wear!
The people who constantly post about how easy it is to cop the shoe are just low level trolls. They know folks sit on the splash page for hours or strike out on 40 raffles. They read the same posts we do.

Honestly all the answers to cop a Yeezy manually are on YouTube. If you have a computer it’s super duper easy. No one needs to troll. You just need to be prepped and know what you are doing

Honestly all the answers to cop a Yeezy manually are on YouTube. If you have a computer it’s super duper easy. No one needs to troll. You just need to be prepped and know what you are doing
Truly, if it was so easy, why would people sit on ADC for full days "splashing"? Come now...

And FTA is a wrap. Remaining sizes OOS. Can't thank the guy enough who posted the link. May you have a blessed Saturday my man.

Back
Top Bottom