Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
i completely missed the drop smh. when’s the next one or is that it?
IMG_5621.png

Do we think it’s worth checking the zebras for a little while? I know people said some of the shoes seemed to go in and out of stock throughout the day yesterday.

Never say never, but for the ones that restocked, they were FCFS, not queue drops (which the zebras were).

Sorry to switch to Pod Talk for a sec, but my first YZY POD order was March 1st and was delivered 5/23, I placed an another order on Friday 5/31 (3 PODS and a Hoodie) and they were delivered today.

I know someone else still waiting for an order from Feb.

Sorry to switch to Pod Talk for a sec, but my first YZY POD order was March 1st and was delivered 5/23, I placed an another order on Friday 5/31 (3 PODS and a Hoodie) and they were delivered today.

I know someone else still waiting for an order from Feb.
I had ordered in Feb and got them 3 days ago. How did the hoodie fit. I kept hearing they ran big so my fat butt thought I'd be ok with a size 3 shirt lol

I had ordered in Feb and got them 3 days ago. How did the hoodie fit. I kept hearing they ran big so my fat butt thought I'd be ok with a size 3 shirt lol
The hoodie was for a coworker, but I did measure it.

I'm a big dude too the GOSHA SZ 3 is 28in W x 25.5in L so the width isn't bad but its basically cropped.

I grabbed an extra pair of Ash Grey 500s in a 13 that I’ll sell at retail if anybody is interested. Decided to go with the Granites myself

Awe man I've wanted a pair of 380 forever!!! I feel like I have to pull the trigger on em for that price! How do those fit? Man I wonder if the outlets in vegas have em:ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom