• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
N6cIpbe.gif

Was VIP down for everyone else? it was down in Chicago. wasnt able to apply the yeezy purchase to my account. they told me i have to call customer service to have the points added

Was VIP down for everyone else? it was down in Chicago. wasnt able to apply the yeezy purchase to my account. they told me i have to call customer service to have the points added

Exact same thing happened to me at Footaction in LA.

We have to thank all the hypebeast resellers going off to the OW Nike camp where they are pouring their resources there.

Again, good time for boost and I know many in our FB group who never had the chance to get 350's for retail, finally able to get a pair simply for the toe.:D

Might be the LAST time them stores get the hook up. You can’t sell Yeezys, you can’t sell anything. (shrug)
It’s not their fault hyped totally switched to Nike OW and Kanye said they’re upping on production. It’s honestly adidas fault should of dropped more pairs back then

Yup, VIP was down for me here in SoCal. Gotta call up customer service sometime this week

It’s not their fault hyped totally switched to Nike OW and Kanye said they’re upping on production. It’s honestly adidas fault should of dropped more pairs back then

Off White, Half White, Partially White or Full White.....it doesn’t matter. Yeezys sell out ASAP around these parts. I couldn’t even score at least 1 pair on FTL or FTA apps this go round & I’ve never missed before. YS held me down so I’m good.

Kanye spreaded the wealth like he said he was going to. That don’t mean every store that received had the clientele to sell all those pairs. So why would they receive all those pairs in the future?

Back
Top Bottom