Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Oct should be litty. I'm sure it will change though. 3 v2 in 1 month. Peebras or sesames and I'm good. 700s would be nice too. Maybe kiwis for a bday gift.

How matter how many colorways of the V2 they release, V1s are still my favorite.

20180702_170747.jpg

V2s are a serious upgrade but these two color ways are undefeated. Im glad I still have them.. they're perfect for damn near anything.

All the way in for Yebras and Sesames. Copped the OG Wave runners from StockX so if they drop Ill try for a pair to offset cost. I want nothing else.

Are we gonna talk about these updated processes and how they effected the release or just keep posting “bricks” and “sitting” and “everyone will get yeezys”??

Adidas def switched up with figuring out how to stop the multiples after getting thru splash- That freed up alot of pairs because most if not all go for at least the double dip after getting thru.

I even had diff browsers in incoginito mode get thru 15-20 mins later and hit me with that message that I already copped.

As far as footsites go they changed up too - it wasnt just the amount of inventory that had people copping their first ever footsite pairs- they were def messing with ways to handle the traffic and spread the release out.

Doesnt matter how many pairs they had the demand was there and usually between the real traffic and all the bots it was just luck if u caught manual.

The hype isstill there- this thread and nt in general is a tiny splice of the sneaker buying population- the rise of these easy selling channels is dropping resale market overall but the 350 is far from dead

350s are not going to go up in price. Those days are over. Butters are not going to go up to $400 lol that’s a joke.

Are we gonna talk about these updated processes and how they effected the release or just keep posting “bricks” and “sitting” and “everyone will get yeezys”??

Adidas def switched up with figuring out how to stop the multiples after getting thru splash- That freed up alot of pairs because most if not all go for at least the double dip after getting thru.

I even had diff browsers in incoginito mode get thru 15-20 mins later and hit me with that message that I already copped.

As far as footsites go they changed up too - it wasnt just the amount of inventory that had people copping their first ever footsite pairs- they were def messing with ways to handle the traffic and spread the release out.

Doesnt matter how many pairs they had the demand was there and usually between the real traffic and all the bots it was just luck if u caught manual.

The hype isstill there- this thread and nt in general is a tiny splice of the sneaker buying population- the rise of these easy selling channels is dropping resale market overall but the 350 is far from dead

you do know you can just clear cookies and you'll be let back into splash right?

Back
Top Bottom