Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
SNS feeding families .. production numbers on these must be immaculate .. everyone that wants a plate should eat this week

These look great in person, less saturated than I expected which is what I wanted.

IMG_5167.jpg

Just got a raffle W from SNS too lol. Maybe they do the US orders/wins first and later for us europeans.

Officially got that SNS winner email, first time SNS winner like some of you as well. So far I been able to cop all the 500s color ways and I'm not the best at copping stuff, these just aren't as high in demand. I know the general public are on the fence about the looks and resell aren't high on these so resellers aren't getting overly aggressive on trying to cop em all lol. I think most of you who didnt hit raffles yet should be okay tomorrow....

the reviewer a few pages back saying the UB 500 was more grayish purple than black sounds amazing!

And im coming around on the butters - I held off initially because I wanted to catch the cream restock but after thinking about it - i wanted the creams to beat em up, get em dirty and yellow the soles - thats the best part about all white shoes for me is the aging process.

the butters look like worn, beat up yellow creams

Sheesh how plentiful are these? First win on SNS...and now first win ever on an IG raffle on Extra butter. Didn't even think these IG raffles were legit and real but I always did em lol.

Back
Top Bottom