Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The Blush 500s look the best on feet compared to the other colorways.
But the Moon Yellows looks the best, IMO.

Skipped these utility blacks

I guess the next yeezy I buy is ( if yeezy mafia is right) the restocks

These are sitting longer than the black calabasas

These are my only yeezys and ive never resold
OG2hHwW.jpg

It's hilarious that some people think that just because they didn't sell out in minutes or even hours that somehow this was a failure from Adidas. You know how long some companies have to sit on their inventory? This is nothing.

No one is probably buying them either. Folks would rather just size up if they have to pay that
The bids are not far off from the asks. 522 bid for 4.5 and 507 for 5.5. And plenty of bids lagging behind by a few dollars for both sizes.

I'm just surprised that Blush 500s are reselling higher than SMYs. Thought SMYs were more desirable because of the initial bundle release.

Never was a 500 fan... 350 v2 the only yeezy I ever liked. It’s crazy tho how people don’t want em cuz they sitting :lol: . Not even sitting for weeks or mths tho. They still there 10 hrs later m dudes want no parts

Never was a 500 fan... 350 v2 the only yeezy I ever liked. It’s crazy tho how people don’t want em cuz they sitting :lol: . Not even sitting for weeks or mths tho. They still there 10 hrs later m dudes want no parts

500 are actually pretty comfortable, the look isnt for everyone tho, i like the blushes the most

I wore my blue tints for the 3rd time recently and man there's to much wiggle room since I sized up and was paranoid about my wide feel. I'm tempted to cop the 500 as a work shoe but they don't look comfortable for wide feet lol

I was not feeling the 500's at all...LIKE AT ALL! Today rolled around and i checked out some on feet pics and i can see the appeal oddly enough. Ordered a 10 from Adidas and I'm anxious to see if I'll still like them in person.

I wore my blue tints for the 3rd time recently and man there's to much wiggle room since I sized up and was paranoid about my wide feel. I'm tempted to cop the 500 as a work shoe but they don't look comfortable for wide feet lol

they are actually very comfortable, its a diff comfort compared to the 350s tho, i feel the 500s wrap around the foot better

Back
Top Bottom