Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Remember when the 700s sat last summer before selling out? I’m definitely not insinuating that the 500s will ever be as hyped as the 700s, because they won’t be. I’m simply saying that “sitting” doesn’t mean it’s not a nice shoe. I’m glad that the fans get to cop these with ease.

Remember when the 700s sat last summer before selling out? I’m definitely not insinuating that the 500s will ever be as hyped as the 700s, because they won’t be. I’m simply saying that “sitting” doesn’t mean it’s not a nice shoe. I’m glad that the fans get to cop these with ease.
That was the first release right?

I wore my blue tints for the 3rd time recently and man there's to much wiggle room since I sized up and was paranoid about my wide feel. I'm tempted to cop the 500 as a work shoe but they don't look comfortable for wide feet lol
They're actually super comfortable for wide feet. I have flat feet and they're more comfortable than the 350's IMO.

I'm just surprised that Blush 500s are reselling higher than SMYs. Thought SMYs were more desirable because of the initial bundle release.
Blush is a nicer colorway imo. SMY look like pee stained blushes. Why get one colorway when you can just hit the john and make your blushes turn into SMYs? (no srs)

I was not feeling the 500's at all...LIKE AT ALL! Today rolled around and i checked out some on feet pics and i can see the appeal oddly enough. Ordered a 10 from Adidas and I'm anxious to see if I'll still like them in person.

I was the same until I saw them in person and it looked better to me. Should have copped the blushes for retail when I had the chance but didn’t pay that much over.

Can we take bets on when they will be sold out on Adidas? I’m guessing they will make it through the night.

Can we take bets on when they will be sold out on Adidas? I’m guessing they will make it through the night.
Kinda surprised ADC didn't just pull them to give the appearance of a sell out...but thinking about it a little further, if they pulled them they'd just have to post them again later.

I know earlier they were down to a handful of sizes but when I checked back later in the day it was a FSR again.

On to the Sesame’s for me...Kiwi 700’s and Salt 500’s after that then I’m honestly good on Yeezy’s for a while I think...

At least until an Black based 350 drops again...YM was saying the V3 is coming next year during their little IG live Q&A thing...

In my mind the V3 is essentially coming with this new knit on the Sesames. Or will the V3 be a completely reworked silhouette?

I wonder if there will be 500v2's and if so what will they look like

I could get really excited if the 500 V2 would use boost. They could do something like what's being done on the BYWs. I know none of that will happen, but I'm definitely a fan of boost.

I wore my blue tints for the 3rd time recently and man there's to much wiggle room since I sized up and was paranoid about my wide feel. I'm tempted to cop the 500 as a work shoe but they don't look comfortable for wide feet lol
I have a wide foot and wore mine for the first time yesterday for about 7+ hours. Typically have some pain breaking in new sneakers but these were different. Definitely comfortable enough to wear all day

Kanye I hope you see this and dead the 500 model now. It's done! let this ugly *** shoe goooooooo!
Bring back the 750s, more 700s (blue tints), and master the 451s. We need the old ye back I'm sorry. Yeezys dont feel special anymore. Hell I've been seeing basic mitches wearing them all in the hood now lls.

Kanye I hope you see this and dead the 500 model now. It's done! let this ugly *** shoe goooooooo!
Bring back the 750s, more 700s (blue tints), and master the 451s. We need the old ye back I'm sorry. Yeezys dont feel special anymore. Hell I've been seeing basic mitches wearing them all in the hood now lls.

Lmao @ “don’t feel special”. Get some self-esteem, man.

:lol: at Kanye caring about whether his shoes sell out or not. Either way, he got his check from adidas.

And that's one of the reasons why he left Nike. Along with lack of more or all creative control, he didn't like how Nike made the Yeezys limited.

I love it that Virgil's off white lineup has taken over the hype. Never liked them except for the chicagos. they can keep the rest imo.

Back
Top Bottom