• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas is weird, probably already posted but
My homie who is a GM of Champs in TX still has pairs left, and I guess previously all unsold or returned pairs had to be sent back to adidas, now they get to keep them but they can’t display them. Just have to walk in and ask do they still have Yeezy’s haha

Adidas is weird, probably already posted but
My homie who is a GM of Champs in TX still has pairs left, and I guess previously all unsold or returned pairs had to be sent back to adidas, now they get to keep them but they can’t display them. Just have to walk in and ask do they still have Yeezy’s haha

That's how my first girlfriend was...

^Lmao “tore my feet up” you act like your walking around in Timbs. They boost for god sake. I think you’re exaggerating much.

My girl has RC Pureboosts and they mess with her feet/ankles pretty bad if she wears them too long. Funny part, she actually compared it to wearing boots.

She wears Tanjuns now :lol:

Everybody has different feet b

I see nothing wrong with lifting weights in yeezys at a gym as long as you not jogging in em. It's a nice clean environment to not get em dirty and if its considered flexing then anytime you wear them anywhere is the same thing. People are gonna hate, say you showing off, say they fake and etc.. jus my 2 cent. I dont where nice shoes to gym though

People wear what they wanna wear.

Do you want people to dictate what you wear ? Sheesh.

I actually would like to see more sneaker heads in the gym. The best I’ve seen this year is a pair of $180 Ultra boosts and a girl was wearing them. But my gym is dirty. Probably hasn’t been cleaned in 20 years.

So there are really a full size run of utility blacks sitting on YS? Yeezy's for all i guess is finally coming true
There is a dude at my gym that wears pirate black v1s ever day. Not sure if they are real. Never struck up a convo to find out.
I never wear yeezys or ubs to the gym. I wear romaleo's for squat days. Metcon's for deadlift day. Free trainer 3.0s for other days and i run in flyknit racers on cardio days. I want to add some pegasus' to my collection for running. My flyknit racers are kind of beat.

So there are really a full size run of utility blacks sitting on YS? Yeezy's for all i guess is finally coming true
There is a dude at my gym that wears pirate black v1s ever day. Not sure if they are real. Never struck up a convo to find out.
I never wear yeezys or ubs to the gym. I wear romaleo's for squat days. Metcon's for deadlift day. Free trainer 3.0s for other days and i run in flyknit racers on cardio days. I want to add some pegasus' to my collection for running. My flyknit racers are kind of beat.

Pegasus' are dope for cardio imo. Feel like clouds on your feet. I gotta pick up a new pair

Anyone still waiting for YS to ship? My charge went through but it's still on confirmed

I now regret not picking up a second pair of UB 500s for retail (sz 13 is sold out on YS)

All of my yeezys that I own personally are light in color (OG 700s, 500 blush, 500 SMY, 350 BT, 350 Butter) which work great in the summer but I will need another beater for the winter in Portland when there's mud and **** everywhere lol

I don't understand why people buying from Stock X when there are some sizes online. A size 10 is going for around $250 which is $263 with shipping. But you can find a size 10 on ADC and YS.

And locally I'm sure stores still have sizes.

I don't understand why people buying from Stock X when there are some sizes online. A size 10 is going for around $250 which is $263 with shipping. But you can find a size 10 on ADC and YS.

My assumption is it's a combination of people who live in countries to which YS or ADC don't ship and people who just buy all their kicks from stockx/goat and don't know or care there are still sizes available for retail.

Size US16 came in, Damn what a boat

Photo 09-07-2018, 17 01 36.jpg Photo 09-07-2018, 17 00 29.jpg Photo 09-07-2018, 16 59 05.jpg

Because u r assuming that everyone knows about online stocks. Not everyone follows sneakers regularly. Also Some people dont care about extra $50. Same reasons people buy from Consignment stores instead of StockX sometimes.

Oh no, the famous "I grabbed a 16 to trade for an 8" by the time I got thru splash the ships had sailed. People reselling them gotta be eating bath salts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom