Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Im getting the same thing “severe weather conditions” message when I track my YS UB 500 order. They were supposed to be delivered Friday, tracking info hasnt changed since the 12th.
I had the same **** here in NC.....mine randomly updated yesterday tho and they are out for delivery so hold out hope!

**** crazy still aint received my 500's from Yeezysupply.... UPS tracking says "Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery." but that was on july 11... UPS so called saying they doing a investigation but who knows...anybody expierence this?

I had the same **** here in NC.....mine randomly updated yesterday tho and they are out for delivery so hold out hope!

Just tracked today and mine will be delivered tomorrow.. good luck nick@nite

If shoes never arrived is it worth it to even contact YS or just dispute with paypal? i ordered some v2s a while back those came no problem but my 500s mia
I'm in the same boat. I've emailed YS and they said there was a backorder delay but nothing since then so I'm not sure what the deal is

No disrespect to anyone still using YS, but why do people on this site continue to order from them on yeezy drops after reading all these horror stories of lost orders? I know the "it hasn't happened to me" mentality, but statistically speaking it could happen to any of us just the same. It just doesnt seem like a risk worth taking imo

No disrespect to anyone still using YS, but why do people on this site continue to order from them on yeezy drops after reading all these horror stories of lost orders? I know the "it hasn't happened to me" mentality, but statistically speaking it could happen to any of us just the same. It just doesnt seem like a risk worth taking imo
well speaking just for me...once i seen everybody who ordered from YS get the butters without any horror stories... i thought they got they **** together...plus i tried on ADC before this 500 drop...and i never got thru the splash screen...so i said **** it let me try YS...

**** crazy still aint received my 500's from Yeezysupply.... UPS tracking says "Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery." but that was on july 11... UPS so called saying they doing a investigation but who knows...anybody expierence this?

Same story here. I spoke to UPS twice yesterday. The first time they said the package was definitely lost and would not file a claim without a phone number for Yeezy Supply. The second time they claimed the package was on a truck in between Carson City and Miami rerouted due to wildfires. We shall see.

For some folks, the only way they'd gotten Yeezys prior to the 500's was through YS. The 500's have been a different story, of course, but, generally:

- ADC splash has been a crapshoot, whether it was getting to an actual size we can wear, or payment loops, or whatever

- Adidas Confirmed was only possible for a select few cities

- FA, FTL, Champs were all very limited and hard to get even w/ 10 minute head starts. Hell, no FTL here in New Orleans has carried even these widely-released recent Yeezys.

- Consortium drops were hit-or-miss w/ a whole lot of miss and a whole lot of bots eating them up before the webpages could even reload.

YS was simply THE best bet for being able to actually secure a pair. Folks were willing to put up w/ delayed delivery and hassle when the alternative was getting zero pairs.

And my bet is that, yet again, the easiest way to secure a pair of Sesames is gonna be YS.

yup YS is my go to. Also wastes a lot less of your time than ADC or waking up at 3AM BotCentral Time for online boutiques overseas

I can definitely see myself hooping in the 500s. So comfy and good ground feel. Oh wait, they're basketball shoes!

I've ordered off Yeezy Supply: 700, blush and SMY 500, and all 3 calabasas. Never had an issue with any of my orders. I used American Express each time just in case. I, personally, will continue buying from them.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom